IF Biden Wins: what are you going to buy?

I don't need more of anthing but ammo, which I can never have enough of even though I press my own.

That is also a big IF, since I don;t see anyway pudding brain pedo is going to win. He is likeable, yeah, but even the left know's he has dementia.

The entire left voting block has dementia and they will do everything to cheat and steal the election. A Trump win is by no means guaranteed.

Buy...Heck, I'm going to sell to those that didn't buy when they had four years of good times to do so. [rofl2]
Buy cheap, sell high![smile]
Then ride this all out, like we did when Obama was president.[hmmm]
Only chink in that armor is if Biden and a new Dem Congress decide "No Personal Sales or Transfers of Firearms and Ammunition" ...

I only hope things don't get that bad and all these new Brother & Sister shooters grab a piece of The Rope...

Tug%2520of%2520war.gif

"Preparing for otherwise though..."

Only chink in that armor is if Biden and a new Dem Congress decide "No Personal Sales or Transfers of Firearms and Ammunition" ...
Only an issue if they know what you have. Keep stocking up stuff that they don't know you have and no way for them to find out. It's us against them. War. Jack.

Only an issue if they know what you have. Keep stocking up stuff that they don't know you have and no way for them to find out. It's us against them. War. Jack.
That's key. Today you can acquire some things without permanent record/registry. The next step will be either inability to acquire or permanent records of what you've acquired, which is just a stepping stone to confiscation later.

Uncle Joe Biden? 😦 The senile old pervert? 😄 He doesn't even know what day it is. [laugh]

Not going to happen. [mg]

Joe Biden is going to be the next POTUS.

He'll be out in 2 years. At which point his VP choice becomes very very important.

If there is something you want to buy. Buy it now.

If Biden wins, first thing is to take all my money out of the market/mutual funds. The market is going to tank big time...
Convert all that into$100 bills and store it in a secure place. Also, watch out for the "your $$ is insured " (savings accounts, CDs) scam. Do you want to rely on an ins. co. that's 23 trillion in dept? Will they give you a policy that guarantees full payment to you in cash within 10 days if your bank goes belly up? Don't have a cent that you can't afford to lose anywhere. Why do you give a bank an interest free loan by keeping $$ in there? Jack.

Way to late by then. I've been stocking up on ammo for over 2 years. Not like we didn't know we wouldn't be in this spot.

Slowed down on the ammo purchasing since all the recent panic, but 3d printing has become the new focus.

Buy no, sell my house and move to an island somewhere yes.
What we have to look forward to if Biden wins and the democrats take back the senate.. Irreparable damage to the country that it will never survive. The presidency will be taken over by the moonbat VP whoever that is going to be and from the list of prospects it is a scary thought who will be running the country. Deregulation and exertive order, moonbats and far left liberals put into cabinet positions we will be looking at a country that will be a cross between Venezuela and South Africa in less then two years.

Last edited:
If you are concerned about Biden winning:

(I don’t care where you live, you will be a criminal once he gets inaugurated anyway)

1) An untraceable AR, build it up from an 80%, pickup an upper using cash at a local place.
A) Spare parts - ideally a second and parts to build a third
2) 10 Pmag30’s per AR
3) Magazine carrier
4) 1000 rounds (ideally LC XM193 & M855)
5) TEST EVERYTHING ABOVE

If you really want to be ready, a ‘special’ parts kit from FTF Industries and know how to employ it.

FTF Industries sells full auto M16 parts & kits

Last edited:
If you are concerned about Biden winning:
(I don’t care where you live, you will be a criminal once he gets inaugurated anyway)
1) An untraceable AR, build it up from an 80%, pickup an upper using cash at a local place.
A) Spare parts - ideally a second and parts to build a third
2) 10 Pmag30’s per AR
3) Magazine carrier
4) 1000 rounds per month (ideally LC XM193 & M855)
5) TEST EVERYTHING ABOVE

Fixed.

Now is the time to get your scopes/red dots/ and irons tuned in for YOUR AMMO...

"Why put off till tomorrow, what can kill you today…"

Last edited:
My $70 NES lower will be work at least $2K.

If anyone wants it, I will give you a pre-Presidential election deal, $1800. Save $200.

PRE-HEALEY!
Put it for sale on election night. If Trump is up, the price goes down, Biden up, price up.
If we get a repeat of the awful 2016 polling, that lower will be 10K by 10pm.

Back
Top Bottom