If an employer's policy says No Firearms in the building. Can I legally Conceal Carry?

I have the right to bear arms. It's unfortunate they would fire me for exercising my rights just like others their religion at work
You gotta read the room. I wouldn't care if any of my guys carried. But I'm comfortable that way. If they have a sign they must be a bunch of f***ing cucks. I still would but I would already have been looking for different work as soon as I saw a sign.

Curious if an employer can prevent me from protecting myself.
That depends upon the state. If you are talking about MA and the employer is a private enterprise (i.e., not a school or other prohibited location), then you are not breaking a law by carrying in contravention of their policies.

That said, if they discover that you are carrying, they will likely fire you and tell you to leave. If you fail to leave, then you would be trespassing.

The implications of being fired for carrying could be career ending for many of us. So make your decision carefully.

I have the right to bear arms. It's unfortunate they would fire me for exercising my rights just like others their religion at work
If you need a gun at work, getting fired for needing that gun should be the least of your worries.

If you are worried you will drop the gun, maybe work on your holster.

Out of everyone I know that carries I only know of one person that dropped a gun. My old boss, a good friend, texted me a few weeks back, he was at Walmart in Florida and his gun fell. Aparently a screw came lose on his holster. He has been carrying for over 10 years.

Besides him, I have never met anyone that dropped a gun.

If you CCW, make sure that nobody knows you are a gun guy.

I ran my mouth about have a LTC one time.

Since then I was frequently bump frisked by somebody in authority.

I never did CCW at work.

I my line of work I get "felt up" by customers and employees alike due to close working conditions.

If I ever did CCW they would notice.

I loved the job so I never CCW to lose it.

If you do decide to CCW at work, be prepared to be fired.

Pick you battles carefully.

If you CCW, make sure that nobody knows you are a gun guy.

I ran my mouth about have a LTC one time.

Since then I was frequently bump frisked by somebody in authority.

I never did CCW at work.

I my line of work I get "felt up" by customers and employees alike due to close working conditions.

If I ever did CCW they would notice.

I loved the job so I never CCW to lose it.

If you do decide to CCW at work, be prepared to be fired.

Pick you battles carefully.
Sometimes I swear you say these things on purpose. 😆

As with society in general, there are usually exceptions for persons at the top of the food chain. I doubt you could ever get near the likes of Gates, Bezos or the Zuck without being with a few feet of a gun dedicated to their protection - even when on their "no guns" corporate facilities.

Sometimes I swear you say these things on purpose. 😆

Plot twist

Reptile is a male stripper.
It was never on purpose.

I mean I REALLY work close to people. Like shoulder to shoulder an inch apart. Must always be very clean and no bad breath. Our company handbook even says we have to shower before work to avoid these problems.

I can think of a handful of times over the years were some folks were a bit stinky - usually on 90 degree days. It happens.

At least once a girl accidentally grabbed me in the privates! We acted like it didn't happen.

Also, a girl was handing me something and she was not paying attention and the back of my hand touched her shirt on her chest! Instead of saying I was sorry, (it was not my fault though) I didn't say anything and was hoping she didn't notice that I noticed.

We are on camera anyway so I had evidence that it was not my fault but nothing happened.

Fortunately, I have always been a gentleman around these girls over the years.

No way to hide a CCW at that job!!!

Back
Top Bottom