If a Glock is a Toyota...

So if a Glock is a Toyota, what rifle(AR or AK) would be a Toyota? BCM? what about optics? something solid gets the job done but isn't priced out of reach of the common person .

So if a Glock is a Toyota, what rifle(AR or AK) would be a Toyota? BCM? what about optics? something solid gets the job done but isn't priced out of reach of the common person .
I am thinking Colt AR = Toyota.
BCM = Lexus
Noveske = Mercedes Benz...etc etc
Or something like that.
Maybe Daniel Defense = Acura or something.

Ruger LCP:

iu

[laugh]

(And yes, I carry one.)
Lol...me too

I would say s+w is ford over priced for an ok vehicle lol.

Fn is probably dodge lol.
The base models are okay and reasonably priced within the market.

Then they "tactical" everything which is the equivalent of throwing a hellcat motor in everything and charge more money

Driving home the other day I started to ponder where FN falls into this kind of categorization and that started me thinking about other manufacturers. So I came up with the following:

Glock - Toyota - Dependable
SIG - Jeep - Mainstream with marketing
S&W - Ford - Affordable and pretty good quality
Walther - Volkswagen - Common man German engineering.
FN - Alpha Romeo - Over priced, slightly exotic

I guess SIG could be Chevy then you have the top three as SIG, S&W, and Glock; Chevy, Ford, Toyota

more to go...

Ruger, Mosseburg, Steyr, Kahr, Kimber

Nissan, Lexus, Range Rover, Jaguar, KIA
H&K Lamborghini

I don't like comparing guns to cars l because all of my guns work better than any car ever created.. lol

I would say s+w is ford over priced for an ok vehicle lol.

Fn is probably dodge lol.
The base models are okay and reasonably priced within the market.

Then they "tactical" everything which is the equivalent of throwing a hellcat motor in everything and charge more money
FN actually makes a decent handgun but the problem with them is theyre poorly supported and still not at HK quality level. There's aftermarket support for most of the other bigs but not for FN. Like for example if I have a Glock, Sig, CZ type product I can find local non Factory people that know how to fix or work on the guns.. the same cannot be said with a lot of other brands including FN....

Last edited:
I don't like comparing guns the car is because all of my guns work better than any car ever created.. lol

FN actually makes a decent handgun but the problem with them is theyre poorly supported and still not at HK quality level. There's aftermarket support for most of the other bigs but not for FN. Like for example if I have a Glock, Sig, CZ type product I can find local non Factory people that know how to fix or work on the guns.. the same cannot be said with a lot of other brands including FN....
No I know dodge makes an ok car... its just that fn releases the 45p to tepid success. Even though it is a good gun.

Slap a threaded barrel on that bitch sup height might sights and mill it for an optic. Call it tactical charge 600 more than the original and boom smashing success.

Save thing with dodge... charger is a good car... throw a 750 hp engine in it....

Back
Top Bottom