IDPA -- Summer Sizzler IDPA Match @ Harvard Sportsmen's Club

Cross-X

Shooting at the big range in heaven
Dealer
NES Member
Welcome to the Summer Special IDPA Match
Date: Saturday June 30, 2007
Time: 8:45 am - 2:30 pm

This match is open to the public. No pre-registration is necessary.
Bring your friends to shoot with us.

5 outdoor stages plus 1 low-light stage indoors. Several of the stages will be drawn from the first-ever nationwide IDPA Postal Match (for more info, go to http://www.beachbunnysoftware.com/idpa/postal1.htm)

Bring 150 rounds of ammo, 3 magazines/speedloaders; belt holster and a mag holder, a concealment garment, and a tactical flashlight.

Registration starts at 8:45 am
Safety briefing at 9:15 am
First shot at 9:30 am
Match fee $20.

BBQ Lunch will be available for purchase courtesy of the HSC's Kitchen Committee.

If you have questions, PM or send email to me, Cross-X (Darius Arbabi)

Last edited:
POSTAL STAGE 3 “ANTI’S CAFÉ”
You finally make it to the restaurant. You are out on a first date with a person you met on the Internet. You really don’t know this person very well, but they seem ok, just very nervous. Your date offers to treat at a new place called “Anti’s Café”. When you arrive at the restaurant, you find out that this place does not allow loaded concealed firearms. They unload you at the door and provide you with a box on your table to put your firearm in. You don’t like it, but for a nice free meal you say, “what the heck.” Once seated, your date turns out to be the head of a violent hold-up crew. These people are so bad that you have to shoot them three times each just to be sure.
$urley in t3h fac3. They didn't do a very good job of disarming you.

Nice job Mike and all the SOs! Great fun and well organized. Thanks to the woman for coming to cook for us too.

I never knew a swinger could move so quick! And in the dark... that's just evil.

Great shoot Darius! All six stages were a blast although requiring a head shot to a swinger is evil! You, Micheal and Gene did a super job, thank you.

Respectfully,

jkelly

Thanks for all the kind compliments about today's match!

If you haven't had a chance to shoot a Metrowest Tactical IDPA Match, you'll get another chance in July.

On Sunday, July 22nd, we'll be hosting the July Jubilee Match. Lots of exciting stages, plenty of challenges, and just the right amount of devilish trigger time.

Registration is at 8:30 a.m., safety briefing at 9:00, with first shots being fired by 9:15 a.m.

Hope to see you there!

Darius Arbabi

Thanks for all the kind compliments about today's match!

If you haven't had a chance to shoot a Metrowest Tactical IDPA Match, you'll get another chance in July.

On Sunday, July 22nd, we'll be hosting the July Jubilee Match. Lots of exciting stages, plenty of challenges, and just the right amount of devilish trigger time.

Registration is at 8:30 a.m., safety briefing at 9:00, with first shots being fired by 9:15 a.m.

Hope to see you there!

Darius Arbabi

Best IDPA I have been to so far. Looking at the scores however, someone (me!) needs to practice more....see you in July for sure.

Nice job Mike and all the SOs! Great fun and well organized. Thanks to the woman for coming to cook for us too.

I never knew a swinger could move so quick! And in the dark... that's just evil.

I was amazed I hit that swinger at all. 3 hits out of 6 shots in the dark was as good as I would expect (from me), and thats only 50% hit rate.

Back
Top Bottom