Idiots walk into police station

Wearing body armor was a good idea.
i wouldn't blame the cops for shooting the guy on sight... if someone showed up at my house with masks and guns they'd get shot

^^^LOL
The internet makes "us" so tough and brave [rolleyes]

police-militarization.jpg

police-wiyh-masks.jpg

Lol, i didnt mean those guys in masks

Having been arrested for a shooting myself, i can tell you court and jail are more fun then dying but not by much.Being in jail with lawyers telling you there's plenty of innocent poeple in jail..is quite depressing.
The guys who came for me didnt have masks but where all suited up.fortunately they just nocked on the door, didnt shoot the dogs. But overall they where pretty rude.cuffed and stuffed me, questioned me with no morranda, and when i said i had no comment without a lawyer and will be remaining silent. I was arrested

DISCLAIMER.. I didnt shoot anyone. fortunately in AZ "justice" is swift and brutal. I was out in a few days and they gave me my guns back.they run court for arrainments 24/7.nothing like being chain ganged and loaded in a paddy wagon with a bunch of methed out bikers.

Last edited:
I really dont care if they walked in there with Shemagh's covering their whole heads.

Firearms were slung and holstered and they broke no laws

We have significant numbers of folks here in NH who have open carried long guns in public places and your advocacy of THIS breaking the peace because it was a police station then you also have to be prepared to extend the same condition to OTHER public places

I for one am not willing to support a double standard.....

1000% guaranteed that if they are prosecuted for something really stupid like "Breach of Peace" in THIS case then you can be shit sure that the same thing is going to be applied to people open carrying elsewhere

I guess I really shouldnt be surprised to see someone from the peoples republic post a response about this breach of peace bullshit should I?

- - - Updated - - -

Stupid?

ABSOLUTELY

Harrassing?

No

Personally I dont get the thought process that could have POSSIBLY gone through their heads to let them believe that this could in any way shape of form be a "Good Idea TM"........nothing short of retarded in my opinion......

This.

While I may not agree with what they did(or with OC in general given the propensity of anti-gun bed wetters) but if they were legal then this shouldn't be an issue. Who knows, maybe I wrong and OC rights should be treated akin to "free speech zones" during political campaigns.

Either way there's a lot of FR in this thread.

Yeah, these guys were not rocket surgeons, but I do have a problem....why do we accept cops going around masked? And with a picture of a badge on the outside of the armor, and "POLICE" as the only identifier instead of a name?.

20 years ago, police with face masks ( not counting when they were gassing hippies) was a thing of banana republics and places were you were "disappeared." Now, it's main street.

I Would Have Shot Them

Plain and simple. And there is not a court in the land that would have convicted me. Two head shots, right there in the lobby... and I would have gone home and slept like a baby that night. I would have attended their funerals and apologized to their mothers that they had such stupid sons.

As soon as they raised their voices ... Bang.. and when the other raised his hands and said " Wait !!" Bang Bang. Then I would gleefully accept my accommodation and promotion.

Says these open carry advocates were convicted of carrying concealed...

stupid yes but this is total BS. Judge shopping of sorts....

http://www.personaldefenseworld.com/2017/07/michigan-open-carry-advocates/

Makowski says Baker previously had a valid concealed pistol license, but it was revoked in early 2015 after a charge of disturbing the piece during a open carry rally. However, the charge was dismissed, and thus Makowski says Baker’s CPL should have immediately been reinstated, which would have invalidated the concealed weapon charge.The judge in the case agreed with Makowski and dismissed the concealed weapons charges against Baker and Vreeland, but Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy’s office appealed, and the charge was reinstated by newly-appointed Judge Mariam S. Bazzi.Arguing that his client was busted on “the silliest of technicalities,” Makowski has said he will appeal the conviction.

Back
Top Bottom