Idiots walk into police station

Idiots.. I'm all for open carry but that doesn't mean I would strap on body armor a ski mask and sling a couple rifles on them march into a police station, I don't think they deserve to be shot but am very surprised that they were not.

Of course it was dumb lol, thats a given. My guess is that the Dearborn MI Police see more of their fair share of stupidity when it comes to fun with guns, which makes them far better prepared for a situation like that. Had the dumbasses not complied with the verbal commands, or had moved their hands towards trigger guards, things would have probably turned out a bit different; the shooting in the Detroit PD precinct wasnt that long ago, Im sure it weighs heavily on these guys.

You have to wonder just WTF the end game for these 2 was? Did it not occur to just pump the brakes a little bit? This incident will probably be used to introduce new legislation in regards to open carry or something to neuter the non retarded gun owners in MI.

- - - Updated - - -

HA!!!!

Well played

listen...I am way too pro 2A. But stupid is stupid.....and truthfully, what I heard were multiple commands for them to put the guns down and lay down and they were arguing with the cops. I mean there was a point there in that exchange well...you know....lmao....Maybe the cops had a sense that these were just idiots...I don't know....maybe there is a lot more paperwork if you shoot the guys...I don't know....I do know there would have been a clean-up on aisle 5 if the cops did light them up and maybe it was the custodians day off and they didn't want to clean up the blood.

When cops do wrong I'll call it out even if I only have half the facts. It makes for an interesting dialogue. But if in this instance the cops had done us a favor, I'm not sure anyone could object. I know I wouldn't have.

So pro 2A all the way but you do have to consider the world we live in and you kind of have to take a little personal responsibility and use some common sense if you have any. If you choose to carry a gun into a police station to complain about cops....it's probably not going to go the way you think.....especially if you have your face covered. Darwin was robbed that day.

Last edited:
This is why we can't have nice things. There are too many gun-toting, self-righteous, militia-wannabee, police-provoking, hyphen-using, dipshitz out there. They only hurt the cause. They only serve to increase fear. They have their heads so far up their exhaust ports that even the worst ideas imaginable seem reasonable. People like these two are the worst enemies of the 2nd Amendment. Gun-owners and advocated would do well to disavow such absurd behavior.

Yeah, but these tactics seem to work for the snowflakes, while we follow the rules of law, decency and common sense and STILL lose our rights.

Not that I would ever do anything like this, but legal is legal - doesn't always have to be smart.

The guys (police) at the station knew in advance that those 2 (armed citizens) was coming in and was prepared...

but had to "Hey, you will respect my authority....."

Anyone know if charges were filed?

Update: Yes, for breaching the peace and failure to follow police commands etc.

Last edited:
95% of them are just instigators looking to prove a point

Yup, just like most protesters we see these days.

Open carry a rifle . . . mmm, okay
Wear a mask . . . mmm, okay
Enter any public building wearing a mask and carrying a rifle . . . just plain stupid

I hate these open carry videos. It seems like it is always a guy or 3 walking around just to get the attention of people who will then call the cops. Do you walk down the street just recording yourself? It isnt natural and are just looking for a reaction or a back and forth with Leo to put on youtube

Unbelievable. Its hard to believe there is one person that stupid in the world never mind two,and they are friends.

I'm sure any future debate about open carry will include this video presented by the anti 2A side.

When God was handing out brains, these 2 thought he said trains and said "No thank you, we'll take the plane."

Idiots.. I'm all for open carry but that doesn't mean I would strap on body armor a ski mask and sling a couple rifles on them march into a police station, I don't think they deserve to be shot but am very surprised that they were not.

At least they had foresight to use protection hopefully

Cant really agree with that

While walking into a PD with a rifle isnt the smartest move......if we're going to tolerate a breach of peace charge for open carry here then the expectation is that it would be breach of peace everywhere and thats bullshit.

Clearly these two are not the brightest bulbs but at the same time the firearms in question were slung/holtered

Bad judgement? Yea.......but broken laws/chargeable offences? No

You can't pick out just one part of what happened, the open carry. You have to look at the entire situation. Body armor, mask, rifle (in front not over shoulder, pistol open carry. Second guy also with a rifle (based on report). Walking into the PD and not immediately following orders to disarm. You have to look at the totality of the situation.

Walking down the street with a pistol open carry, not a problem (where its legal). Two or more in full tactical with multiple firearms, even if they are just walking down the street, it's a problem.

We don't want gov trying to legislate against every stupid thing someone might do. But that means we, as a group, have to endorse the concept that when someone behaves like an idiot they answer for it, and not make excuses.

Cant really agree with that

While walking into a PD with a rifle isnt the smartest move......if we're going to tolerate a breach of peace charge for open carry here then the expectation is that it would be breach of peace everywhere and thats bullshit.
Clearly these two are not the brightest bulbs but at the same time the firearms in question were slung/holtered

Bad judgement? Yea.......but broken laws/chargeable offences? No
Until there is a law that prohibits someone from doing dumb things we will have to settle for the closest thing. Breach of peace, disorderly conduct, etc will fill the void. And those boys breached the mother fn peace right out of that PD station...no doubt.

- - - Updated - - -

With facemasks?!
Would have been a better video if they got lit up...
Yes, I too was disappointed with the ending.

I really dont care if they walked in there with Shemagh's covering their whole heads.

Firearms were slung and holstered and they broke no laws

We have significant numbers of folks here in NH who have open carried long guns in public places and your advocacy of THIS breaking the peace because it was a police station then you also have to be prepared to extend the same condition to OTHER public places

I for one am not willing to support a double standard.....

1000% guaranteed that if they are prosecuted for something really stupid like "Breach of Peace" in THIS case then you can be shit sure that the same thing is going to be applied to people open carrying elsewhere

I guess I really shouldnt be surprised to see someone from the peoples republic post a response about this breach of peace bullshit should I?

- - - Updated - - -

Stupid?

ABSOLUTELY

Harrassing?

No

Apples and oranges.

Wearing body armor was a good idea.
i wouldn't blame the cops for shooting the guy on sight... if someone showed up at my house with masks and guns they'd get shot

Back
Top Bottom