idiots try to rob a jewelry store a gunpoint in Fresno, doesn't work out very well

Just couldn't let that cell call go to voice mail.... "Hey girl, wah's up? Oh, we are just hanging out, holding up this jewelry store, what you doing?"

Amazing how big the end of a scatter gun looks when it's pointed at your face.
Seems there was some shrinkage involved there when tough guy #1 saw that pointed at him.
Some punk tried to rob a buddy's coin shop years ago with a knife.
Found himself looking down the barrel of a Colt long slide.
When the cops got there he was in the fetal position on the floor blubbering.

Fresno is what you get when Tijuana and Detroit have a baby...It's over 100 degrees all summer, the air quality is terrible from all the dust and pesticide and the land is ugly, brown and dead. On top of this the people there are arrogant, shallow and as dumb as you are ever going to meet.

I lived there for three years after my divorce and hated every minute of it...plus side though was living in Fresno got me into guns.

I grew up in Weymouth, and in my 28 years in MA I never felt the need for a gun, 2 months in Fresno and I was the proud owner of a Remington 870 Express Tactical and think I had it about a month before the first time I had to pull it on someone. What a hellhole.

Can't help but think the shopkeeper should have pulled the trigger on the one with the gun directly threatening his life. It would have solved one of society's many problems and taught a valuable lesson to the other one. The older I get the less tolerance I have for trash like these guys.

Sean

Back
Top Bottom