Idiots ‘BURNING 5G masts’ after conspiracy that ‘radiation sparked coronavirus’ is spread by celebs

Reptile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
CONSPIRACY nuts are reportedly setting phone masts alight and targeting engineers after a bizarre claim 5G "radiation" caused the deadly coronavirus spread.

The theory originated last month after a video filmed at a US health conference claimed Africa was not as affected by the disease because it is "not a 5G region".

bkibler

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I heard someone last week saying they saw what looked like low-altitude fireworks at the giant new cell tower at the intersection of Rt 128 and Rt 2. Did anyone else witness or hear about that? At the time, I thought she was crazy (she might still be...), but she swore it wasn’t normal fireworks.

rcwhat

NES Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I heard someone last week saying they saw what looked like low-altitude fireworks at the giant new cell tower at the intersection of Rt 128 and Rt 2. Did anyone else witness or hear about that? At the time, I thought she was crazy (she might still be...), but she swore it wasn’t normal fireworks.
My girlfriend and myself saw a low-altitude firework (just a single) yesterday evening but thought it was just people being bored and probably drunk.

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Maybe this is why that guy tried to crash a train into a hospital ship.

It is all coming together now.

Reptile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Maybe this is why that guy tried to crash a train into a hospital ship.

It is all coming together now.
"It is all coming together now."

That's what all the conspiracy theorists and paranoids say - usually before they unleash some crazy sh*t upon the world.

KBCraig

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
So, I don't get it.... Does the 5G literally create the virus particles? Or do these numbnuts think there is no virus and the symptoms are just caused by 5G?

Eithet way, I miss the good old days when people like this would just try to push over windmills (and fail... LOL)...

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
The theory originated last month after a video filmed at a US health conference claimed Africa was not as affected by the disease because it is "not a 5G region".
What a bunch of idiots.
Africa is not as affected because it's comprised of mostly poor third world countries, where the populations don't typically travel far from home. There isn't a lot of air travel either, or even road travel, into and out of these places, which greatly reduces the fast spread of the virus.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
yeah, in Africa, they climb the masts, and steal the outdoor boxes and any copper wires going up the mask. so NOT gonna be a problem for 5G there....nobody is rushing to install it.

Wickedcoolname

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
5G? I got no G. The one cell tower that covers my neighborhood is down again. That makes 4 times in 5 weeks. The most infuriating thing is when you go to AT&T's website to contact their tech support chat line they want to verify your account by sending a text. They want to send a text to a cell phone that doesn't have cell service!
I wish someone would burn down all of AT&T's towers. They don't work anyway, might as well torch them.

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
yeah, in Africa, they climb the masts, and steal the outdoor boxes and any copper wires going up the mask. so NOT gonna be a problem for 5G there....nobody is rushing to install it.
This is probably pretty close to the truth^
It wouldn't be profitable for companies to invest in building 5G infrastructures in regions where the demand is minimal.
Especially in places where the vast population is poor and simply can't afford to pay for the service.
There isn't much money to be made in Malawi or Burundi where the average income is under $400 a year.

Last edited:

RapidTransit

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
5G? I got no G. The one cell tower that covers my neighborhood is down again. That makes 4 times in 5 weeks. The most infuriating thing is when you go to AT&T's website to contact their tech support chat line they want to verify your account by sending a text. They want to send a text to a cell phone that doesn't have cell service!
I wish someone would burn down all of AT&T's towers. They don't work anyway, might as well torch them.
Sounds like my issue with LogMeIn, AOL was hard bouncing LogMeIn emails, they had a breach and required everyone to change passwords except it required an email verification. What's worse they couldn't cancel it without a working email. Still have to file a yearly credit card dispute and since it is a subscription it just runs onto new cards. I've been doing this for about 6 years now.

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
‘You’ve gone OG - no signal. Lol. Party like its 1959!

Wickedcoolname

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So because ATT is in no hurry to fix their cell tower I went out and bought a brand new cell phone that has wifi calling. I went to Best Buy in Leominster. You cant go in but you can call the store and make a purchase over the phone and they'll bring your product out to the parking lot. So I told the guy I wanted a new unlocked phone. I specifically told the guy I needed a phone that handles wifi calling. He sold me a Motorola G7. I brought it home and transferred all the stuff off the old phone and fired it up. Guess what, no wifi calling. Evidently ATT and Lenova disable wifi calling on any phone not purchased through ATT.
So with all the high tech guys on this page are any of you employed by ATT? If so let me know a convenient time and I'll swing by and kick you square in the balls.

Buck Faker

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
What a bunch of idiots.
Africa is not as affected because it's comprised of mostly poor third world countries, where the populations don't typically travel far from home. There isn't a lot of air travel either, or even road travel, into and out of these places, which greatly reduces the fast spread of the virus.

This is probably pretty close to the truth^
It wouldn't be profitable for companies to invest in building 5G infrastructures in regions where the demand is minimal.
Especially in places where the vast population is poor and simply can't afford to pay for the service.
There isn't much money to be made in Malawi or Burundi where the average income is under $400 a year.
Not to mention that most of Africa is not exactly a tourist destination for the Chinese, like say... Italy or NYC.

Rating - 50%
1   1   0
What I don't get is, where were the conspiracy theories about 3G and 4G? Is this going to morph into the next Orange Man Bad?

Reptile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Yeah but they've got a decent presence in Africa all the same with the intent of leaving it a giant open pit mine once they've extracted everything of value.

What Is China Doing In Africa?
History repeating itself.

The leaders in Africa sold their own people to the slave traders for cheap trinkets.

Now they are selling their treasures from under themselves to the Chinese just to make a buck.

Top Bottom