IDC Firearms - Clinton, MA

Went in there today with a couple friends, we live on the south shore and decided to go to Cabella's and a few other shops in the area. We talked to one guy in particular (forgot his name sorry). prices were on par with every place else we went. Nice shop good conversation, long drive for us but would stop in again if in the area.

IDC is a hidden gem in MA. I have had the best customer service here if any shop I have been too in my 13 years living here. They know there products, encourage checking out as many guns as you would like, and even discouraged a gun smithing service that I wanted despite costing them money. Love this place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did they remove the tie wrap so the guns actually would be able to cycle for you? [rofl]

Nice shop, nice guys, guns way overpriced.
Nice enough guys, always have plenty to look at... Don't see myself ever buying a new gun there though, they are definitely high compared to other local options.
...prices were on par with every place else we went. Nice shop good conversation...
I tend to agree. Always a pleasant and interesting stop on my central MA shopping tours... but I have yet to make my first purchase there. Prices have always been just a tad outside of my reach.

Has anyone had any luck negotiating with them on a used firearm? In other words, are their used gun tagged prices essentially firm? Or have you found that they do have a little wiggle room?

I tend to agree. Always a pleasant and interesting stop on my central MA shopping tours... but I have yet to make my first purchase there. Prices have always been just a tad outside of my reach.

Has anyone had any luck negotiating with them on a used firearm? In other words, are their used gun tagged prices essentially firm? Or have you found that they do have a little wiggle room?

Same here. Great guys. They don't stare at you if you're just stopping in to browse. Bought target loads at an ok price/going rate. And cleaning stuff. And cast bullets.

I asked once, very politely, if they 'had any room' on a used service trade in price. No go.

Yup. Also on a new one. I may have paid the tagged price on one of the guys I bought there. Ask; what do you have to lose? What's the worst that can happen - they say "no"? If you don't ask, you'll never know.

Had the best experience in a gun shop ever this past weekend. There are three guys there that truly know guns (not the old cranky dude who really shouldn't work there). I bought one of their Black Friday deals which was $20 more than FS but considering I didn't have to wait in line or drive an hour, it was a great deal to me. And they gave me some great, real world tips on what I bought. I Really hope this shop becomes the "big dog" in Central MA vs. a bunch of little shops scraping to get by.

Back
Top Bottom