• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Idaho Gov signs bill for guns on campus

Ahhhhhhh they're telling people they have to carry guns into schools ahhhhhhh there's gonna be so many school shootings now that you can bring guns into schools ahhhhhhh!

it's a great step but still leaves plenty of unarmed victims
The new law does forbid concealed weapons in the campus dormitories and sporting events with more than 1000 people in attendance.

because that makes sense. campus? ok. classroom? sure, your place of residence where you sleep and are most vulnerable? no way

What is an Idaho Enhanced Concealed Weapons license? I have Utah so can carry in Idaho, but is it enhanced?

Win for my new home state.

- - - Updated - - -

Win for my new home state. Idaho enhanced carries reciprocity with more states as you have to be 21 to obtain it and not 18. Costs more to obtain as well

- - - Updated - - -

Boise is more liberal than east idaho.

What is an Idaho Enhanced Concealed Weapons license? I have Utah so can carry in Idaho, but is it enhanced?
It's the deluxe version - requires some basic training, and is designed to meet reciprocity requirements in some other states. "Normal" people can easily get one; it's not a former LEO or connected person only ticket.

The local pd won't issue me a cwl until 21 so I open carry everywhere. And the California transplants out themselves very fast. "Why do you have a gun? Are you a cop?" The best was in Taco Bell this guy could not take his eyes off me and are staring at me the whole time. It was nice out the other day so I took I walk in my come and take it ar15 shirt with my pistol on my belt and ar over my shoulder. Didn't see a single cop. Walked in a few stores no problem.

Back
Top Bottom