• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Idaho Extends Constitutional Carry to All Americans

mikeyp

NES Member
Meanwhile, if the free world

1585268666311.png

While Oregon and Washington gun owners fight constant attacks on gun rights, there is one state who is shining like a beacon for gun owners in the Northwest.

Idaho is one of the most pro-2nd Amendment states in the country.

At this time, Idaho is ranked 2nd in the Guns and Ammo state rankings for pro-gun states.

ow, Idaho Governor Brad Little, just signed a bill (HB 516) into law that extends Constitutional Carry to all Americans!
This marks the 2nd time that Idaho has extended its Constitutional Carry law.

Last year, Rep. Christy Zito led a successful effort to lower the age limit to 18-years-old throughout the state for Constitutional Carry.

This year, she led the effort to extend Constitutional Carry to all Americans.

While gun owners from outside of Idaho could already carry outside of city limits with no permit, HB 516 extended that ability to inside of city limits as well.

Rep. Zito and the Idaho Second Amendment Alliance have been working to make Idaho the best Constitutional Carry state for years.

Now, it appears they have achieved that goal.

Not only is Idaho’s age limit set at 18-years-old for Constitutional Carry, but they also have no residency requirement.

In response to the Governor signing the bill, Rep. Zito said, “This is a great day for Idaho and for all Americans. The 2nd Amendment is our permit. Having a permit requirement inside city limits for non-Idahoans was illogical and unconstitutional.”

North Dakota and Wyoming remain the only states where Constitutional Carry applies to residents only.

In a year with very little victories for gun owners, Idaho continues to lead the way.

The law goes into effect on July 1st, 2020.

We have gun policies that are on opposite ends of the spectrum in this country. Fortunately, 2A will win in the end.

It’ll be great when Idaho’s crime rate doesn’t change at all!

Without blood in the streets, it’s hard to argue that guns==death

Got this from Christy Zito after sending an email through her web site thanking her for the good work:

Alan,
Thank you, I am so impressed that all the way across the country you knew what was going on in Idaho!! Thank you!!! Stay safe!!

God Bless

Christy Zito
District 23A

I sent a congratulatory note to her website, this came to my inbox today...…………... Peter, I am so grateful for your support, it is not easy to stand strong for the truth as I am sure you know. Knowing that across the county we have fellows in liberty is a comfort. Call or email me any time!

God Bless

Christy Zito
District 23A

208-590-4633

Back
Top Bottom