Idaho becomes the Fifth state to allow Firing Squad executions, would You volunteer ?

The typical chudcel reply. Equating antiracism, or anything they find disagreeable to communism. Don't think you could even define communism, chud.
You’re the ignoramus who brought ‘race’ into a conversation, which was the first tell.

I don’t engage with democrats. You’re not welcome here, Democrat

I understand why people don't like the idea of gov having power to execute. The problem is what do you do with people who can't contribute to society. We cannot jail them all. The capacity isn't there and we can't afford it. It's the reason we now have the revolving door of prisons.

If people don't want gov to execute, people need to start volunteering to be prison guards full time.

Another way that cracKKKas killing PoC who never gets a fair ride in the injustice system
Nope, those POC's never get a fair shake.

Hello troll, allow me to introduce you to Kim Gardner...

1679798521476.jpeg And she'll introduce you to her 74 friends covering 1 in 5 US people via the court districts they control. There's your fair ride, if you call turning violent felons loose a fair ride.

Nope, those POC's never get a fair shake.

Hello troll, allow me to introduce you to Kim Gardner...

View attachment 735969 And she'll introduce you to her 74 friends covering 1 in 5 US people via the court districts they control. There's your fair ride, if you call turning violent felons loose a fair ride.
Typical chud white supremacist: "Everything I disagree with is communism or trolling! I want to deny other people's valid truths! Look at me! Gotta fuel up my 3 MPG truck that's killing us all, CYA!"

It all depends. There have been plenty of situations that have been discussed or shown on this site that I wouldn't hesitate making the decision to be part of the team and then there are the others.

Typical chud white supremacist: "Everything I disagree with is communism or trolling! I want to deny other people's valid truths! Look at me! Gotta fuel up my 3 MPG truck that's killing us all, CYA!"
You could at least make this fun. The name calling and deflections are weak sauce. Alright, so the name of the game tonight is dumbing things down. Here ya go-

30ysu1.jpg

Scenario:

You're home watching a show on tv with your pregnant wife. You being security conscious have cameras ALL over the place, so when two men break down your door their faces are streamed to the cloud and the alarm company dispatches police to your place, but when they arrive, the two men are just finishing the rape and one of them guts her like a deer as the police rush in. She dies in your arms and your unborn baby inside her.

The men surrender and the video and physical evidence, plus the apprehension on scene, there's absolutely zero chance of any error in who did what. They confess to 287 other rape/murders, mostly kids between 5 and 10 (including cannibalism!) and provide ids and locations of most of the corpses. They're sentenced to death.

Remember. These men have been raping, murdering and eating their victims for DECADES and the proof is absolutely incontrovertible. Hell, you didn't even NEED cameras because they video taped themselves doing most of the murders. The oldest murders were on Super-8 film!

I won't take the job of pulling the trigger, unless the victim(s) were family/friends, but I have no issue with the death penalty. I do have an issue with the standard of proof used. I do think there should be solidly incontrovertible, physical evidence, not "he said, she said" evidence.

IANAL

They should be shot in the act on the spot. Not after they're apprehended and in jail for life lockdown 23/7 and no longer a threat to anyone.

Go back under your bridge. Your a poor troll and completely disingenuous.

Back to OP's topic:

Can I bring a friend? One of us will shoot 9mm and the other .40 cal. Imagine the stampede of people looking to settle the debate once and for all.

27Hillsborough-web2-articleLarge.jpg

OK, being serious- no, I would not volunteer. If such a duty was assigned by some sort of lottery system and my number was drawn- sure, I could do it. I just would not choose to do it.

I don't think you know what the word chud means, unless it's a reference to the movie C.H.U.D., if not, Vittu Sinua, sinä kommunistinen paska!

Well, on THIS point, I am happy to say, we are in one hundred percent agreement!

I just think that if we help the people who need help and lock people away forever who are a threat to themselves and others we don't have to worry about paying the bill because paying the bill is objectively better than ever being wrong. No more jail for victimless crimes. Help people correct paperwork "crimes". Give people who are addicted to drugs the tools they need to get clean. Stop letting violent people out of jail to commit the same crimes again and again.

But my way there would be way less people in prison, and no more prison industrial complex.

Back
Top Bottom