• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I'd like to recommend an excellent kydex holster maker

Scott A.

NES Member
Winters In Florida / Summers In New Hampshire
I recently had the pleasure of buying 2 kydex holsters from RandR Holsters. They are on eBay, and they sell standard black & carbon fiber look models. They specialize in holster for pistols that have lights and lasers attached, and their quality in top notch. I bought a holster for an M&P Shield with a Crimson Trace laser, and the fit and retention was perfect. When I upgraded to the Crimson Trace Pro model laser & light combo, the shape is slightly different, and again RandR made a custom fit holster, and they were the only holster I could find for this combination ANYWHERE! The best part is their prices are incredibly good, and they ship almost immediately. I have no stock in this company, but they have treated me right, and their products are great quality. Here is a link to their eBay store:

http://stores.ebay.com/holstersupplystore

I just purchased two of their Kydex IWB holsters, for a Ruger LCP II and Kahr PM9. They fit great and were priced very reasonable. But just as important they are made very well. I also recommend them.

I’ll look into them for my XDS, cool thanks
Black Friday I bought a “We The People holster” for 24.00 shipped. Hoping to have it next week.

Attachments

• IMG_0444.JPG
    IMG_0444.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
I’ll look into them for my XDS, cool thanks
Black Friday I bought a “We The People holster” for 24.00 shipped. Hoping to have it next week.
Do you have a Shield (Pictured with holster), and an XDS? If so, which do you prefer? I'm thinking about adding another pistol to my collection.

Last edited:
Do you have a Shield (Pictured with holster), and an XDS? If so, which do you prefer? I'm thinking about adding another pistol to my collection.

Yes I have both and I do like the xds, better? You can say it’s made well and never has failed but it seems people either like or hate the grip , I’m comfortable with it and shoot it well.

Back
Top Bottom