Ibejihead coated bullets still in business?

Amputee Marksman

NES Member
The title says it all. Last time I ordered was right when Covid started. It took 6 months to get my order. My emails to them have gone unanswered and I'm wondering if they are still in business. (I know they are a small shop. Just Alex and his wife). Anyone placed an order lately and if so how long did it take to get the bullets.

Last edited:
The title says it all. Last time I ordered was right when Covid started. It took 6 months to get my order. My emails to them have gone unanswered and I'm wondering if they are still in business. (I know they are a small shop. Just Alex and his wife). Anyone placed an order lately and if so how long did it take to get the bullets.
Yes, they are in business. They make bullets and ship them; they are not chatty communicators. Three months ago they shipped a 12k piece order in something like 4 weeks, promptly issued the quantity discount, etc. Couldn’t ask for more.

Thanks. I've been shooting Ibejiheads for years. I know Alex is not the best about responding to emails. Just wanted to know before I place an order.

The website is broken. Can't login to my account. Can't add anything to a shopping cart. Trying to contact them through the website also appears broken. Sent them an email and hopefully they will fix the website.

Honestly, not a good way to run a business. The products are good but so are a lot of other vendors with much less hassle.

I received an email from Jivette apologizing for the broken website. She indicated ISP made updates that broke stuff and they are working on it. Regardless I was able to place my order via email.

The products are good but so are a lot of other vendors with much less hassle.
With discount codes for Blue Bullets and summitcity bullets on top of their fast shipping, I'm not sure why anyone bothers with getting strung along with Ibeji? Am I missing something?

With discount codes for Blue Bullets and summitcity bullets on top of their fast shipping, I'm not sure why anyone bothers with getting strung along with Ibeji? Am I missing something?

The 9mm 147gr FP bullerts are back ordered at Blue Bullets.

I have stayed with Ibejiheads because in the past, not 2022, they consistently sponsored the MA States IDPA championship. Even with my connections into Blue Bullets via a sponsored shooter I could not get them to sponsor my matches.

I do like summit but they're a bit more expensive for my 200 swc .45. Like 1.5 cents. Blue bullets don't make a 200 swc. I wish they did though.

I think the ibejiheads might even be a bit nicer coating than either too.

I do like summit but they're a bit more expensive for my 200 swc .45. Like 1.5 cents. Blue bullets don't make a 200 swc. I wish they did though.

I think the ibejiheads might even be a bit nicer coating than either too.
Roger that

The 9mm 147gr FP bullerts are back ordered at Blue Bullets.

I have stayed with Ibejiheads because in the past, not 2022, they consistently sponsored the MA States IDPA championship. Even with my connections into Blue Bullets via a sponsored shooter I could not get them to sponsor my matches.
Ohhh gotcha

I received an email from Jivette apologizing for the broken website. She indicated ISP made updates that broke stuff and they are working on it. Regardless I was able to place my order via email.
Could you PM me her email address?

The website is broken. Can't login to my account. Can't add anything to a shopping cart. Trying to contact them through the website also appears broken. Sent them an email and hopefully they will fix the website.

Honestly, not a good way to run a business. The products are good but so are a lot of other vendors with much less hassle.
Works now.

I used to pick up my orders at the shop when I was back in NJ. Now I don't get down there as much so it's mailed. Every time I stopped by I brought some local NH maple syrup. He's always been a supported of New England matches.

Order placed 6/2/2023
e-mailed 7/24 asking when I should expect. They said my order was scheduled for production 8/8.
Order received 8/12/2023

Do I wish they updated you better? Yes
Do I wish they didn't charge you until it shipped? Yes

Why do I keep giving them my business?
I just spent a bunch of time working up minor and major loads with a new powder for a different bullet (Precision) for a variety of guns. I went to order a few cases and found out the place went out of business (Precision). [crying]
I already have min/maj loads for that powder for Ibeji. I knew it was going to take a while but didn't have time to work up the loads.

Back
Top Bottom