• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR THE SUPORT Get Out The Vote For Jay McMahon

TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY LET'S SEND A MESSAGE TO ALL DEMOCRATS THAT EVEN THOUGH THERE IN A LIBETARD STATE THAT DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE SAFE AND THERE JOBS ARE GUARANTEED.

Governor and Lt. Governor

Charlie Baker and Karyn Polito, Republican, incumbent
Jay Gonzalez and Quentin Palfrey, Democrat

What to do?

Governor and Lt. Governor

Charlie Baker and Karyn Polito, Republican, incumbent
Jay Gonzalez and Quentin Palfrey, Democrat

What to do?

I'm writing in Turtleboy. Because he asked for it in his last podcast and why not? Something different from Mickey Mouse, who will be running against Spilka.

In!

Call, telegraph, or smoke signal every FUDD you know and tell them that unless they get off their couches and go vote for McMahon today Healey will personally send the black heli’s to their houses to collect their muzzleloaders and Model 12’s.

In!

Call, telegraph, or smoke signal every FUDD you know and tell them that unless they get off their couches and go vote for McMahon today Healey will personally send the black heli’s to their houses to collect their muzzleloaders and Model 12’s.
I just heard from my dad and grandfather's friend who's a wicked FUDD that he voted for dimples because he's never heard of Jay before. I want to dope slap him, even if he is 80 years old....

However, my dad and grandfather (88 yo), sister, wife, and my in-laws will be voting for Jay.

I will be voting for him after work at 3pm

I dont trust early voting i have seen bad things first hand.
You have a person who does the absentee ballots at city hall not like who you voted for and they don't turn in your ballot they just throw it away and mark that you voted.

My wife will be with me at 3pm
She already brought my daughter to vote no on all 3 questions and vote Republican all the way down the ballot.

And I will bring my other daughter with me after work to vote for him and pull a all Republican ticket to it will be her first time voting ahe just turned 18 on NOV 1 what a perfect cut off birthday.

Estimates say 2.5 mil voters are going to show up and gun owners reported at around 500k so gun owners if all on the same path make up 20% of the vote.
We basically only loose if we all don’t show up and vote her out.

Voted. McMahon and O'Connell were really the only two candidates on my ballot worth voting for. Maybe we need to import more Irish? :D

ETA: Diehl as well.

Back
Top Bottom