• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR THE SUPORT Get Out The Vote For Jay McMahon

In.

I'm from Taunton. If McMahon wins, and we keep O'Connell in, do I get a bonus? ;)
Doesn't really matter. I was voting for them either way.

Unfortunately Jay doesn't have a shot. I took Tuesday off to campaign for him and Diehl. I'm doing my part, which authorizes me to bitch for years to come. We should have thrown mass amounts of cash at Jay to make this happen.

Last edited:
I'm voting for him - but I won't take part in the 'karma'. I'll head down Tuesday, I don't like this early (cheating) voting bit.

I would love a win on this, as the next Governor (Gonzalez I hope because CharLIE deserves the boot) can show us how much power the office actually has to control the AG where CharLIE said there wasn't any.

I'm voting for him - but I won't take part in the 'karma'. I'll head down Tuesday, I don't like this early (cheating) voting bit.

Wondering about what you said. If I vote early at the town hall, It still shows up as an empty box on the ballot on election day. Is this really happening???

Back
Top Bottom