• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR THE SUPORT Get Out The Vote For Jay McMahon

Anyone know how badly he lost? Just curious if it was even slightly close, since they called Faker and Lieawatha with only 1% of the vote in, but I didn't find the results for AG until this morning.

Still up for the transfer? Probably about time that her stupid “law” was tested in the courts

I like pushing the envelope but with that beesitch it would be 100 percent sure death because she has the judge's and the courts in her pockets.

But what I am going to start doing is selling AR looking glock mag only rifles with fixed stock detachable mag and muzzle brake pinned on so its not a assault weapon.

Because her new defining rules that guns can't have the same fire control unit or same bolt or same magazine as a AR-15 or a banded assault weapons

So if you take a Glock AR-15 style gun and you try to take the lower from that and put it on a 5.56 upper it won't work and if you try to take a 5.56 upper and put it on a Glock lower it won't work so in theory it's not a duplicate it's a totally new and different gunlike a Tavor the bolts are not interchangeable the hammers are not interchangeable the caliber is not interchangeable the mags aren't interchangeable so the barrels aren't interchangeable so it's not a duplicate of a banned AR-15 it only will look like a AR 15 just because it looks like it doesn't meen its it.

If my car looks like a NASCAR doesn't mean it is and I can't drive it on the streets its street leagle just looks like a race car made for the track only.

I like pushing the envelope but with that beesitch it would be 100 percent sure death because she has the judge's and the courts in her pockets.

But what I am going to start doing is selling AR looking glock mag only rifles with fixed stock detachable mag and muzzle brake pinned on so its not a assault weapon.

Because her new defining rules that guns can't have the same fire control unit or same bolt or same magazine as a AR-15 or a banded assault weapons

So if you take a Glock AR-15 style gun and you try to take the lower from that and put it on a 5.56 upper it won't work and if you try to take a 5.56 upper and put it on a Glock lower it won't work so in theory it's not a duplicate it's a totally new and different gunlike a Tavor the bolts are not interchangeable the hammers are not interchangeable the caliber is not interchangeable the mags aren't interchangeable so the barrels aren't interchangeable so it's not a duplicate of a banned AR-15 it only will look like a AR 15 just because it looks like it doesn't meen its it.

If my car looks like a NASCAR doesn't mean it is and I can't drive it on the streets its street leagle just looks like a race car made for the track only.

Plus Niners are blowback. No gas system. Far from a DI op. syst.

Back
Top Bottom