• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR THE SUPORT Get Out The Vote For Jay McMahon

GLOCK-22

NES Member
UPDATE : (RANT)

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR THE SUPORT AND BITCH AT THE REST OF YOU WHO FIGURED HE ISN'T GOING TO WIN ANYWAY SO I AM NOT GOING TO BOTHER GOING TO VOTE.

THAT IS THE WRONG WAY TO THINK YOU ALL HAVE TO THINK IF I DONT VOTE THEN THE PERSON I WANT TO I WIN WILL LOSE BY ONE VOTE AND THAT WOULD REALLY SUCK.

IF EVERY GUN OWNER WENT OUT AND VOTED HE WOULD HAVE WON.

BUT THERE ARE TO MANY OF YOU OLD FUDDS OUT THERE THAT SAY HAY THERE NOT TAKING MY TRAP GUN OR MY HUNTING GUN AND I DON'T EVEN LIKE THEM AR 15 OR AK 47 ANY WAY SO WHAT DO I CARE.

BUT THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS THAT THE GUN GRAPPING HAS TO START SOMEWHERE SO THEY GO AFTER THE SCARY LOOKING GUNS FIRST AND WHEN CRIME STILL HAPPENS INSTEAD OF BLAMING THE CRIMINALS THEY THE LIBTARDS SAY HAY WE NEED TO BAN MORE GUNS NOW TAKE ALL SEMI-AUTO RIFLES AND SHOT GUNS AND WHEN THAT DON'T WORK THEY JUST TAKE ALL GUNS BECAUSE IF THERE ARE NO GUN THERE WILL BE NO CRIME IN THE COUNTRY SO WILL WOULD ALL BE SAFE.

JUST LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED IN AUSTRALIA THE GOVERNMENT JUST KEPT SLOWLY TAKING ALL GUNS TILL THERE WAS NO GUN LEFT.

LET'S LOOK AT ALL THE GOVERNMENTS THAT TOOK GUNS FROM THE PEOPLE AND THOSE GOVERNMENTS THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA.

Here’s a history of what happens after governments have disarmed their citizens:

1911 – Turkey disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1915 – 1917 they murdered 1.5 million Armenians.

1929 – Russia disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1929 – 1953 they murdered 20 million Russians.

1935 – China disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1948 – 1952 they murdered 20 million Chinese.

1938 – Germany disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1939 – 1945 they murdered 16 million Jews.

1956 – Cambodia disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1975 – 1977 they murdered 1 million Educated people.

1964 – Guatamala disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1964 – 1981 they murdered 100,000 Mayan Indians.

1970 – Uganda disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1971 – 1979 they murdered 300,000 Christians.

SEE IT'S NOT ABOUT GUN SAFTY IT'S ABOUT GUN CONTROL BECAUSE IF THE PEOPLE CAN'T HAVE GUNS IT TURNS TO MASS DEMOCIDE AND MASS CONTROL WITH NO WAY TO DEFEND YOURSE.

REMEMBER ONE THING THAT IS STILL TRUE TO THIS DAY WHAT Benjamin Franklin once said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

RANT OVER

So if every gun owner in Massachusetts gets out the vote for Jay McMahon he will win.
Let throw in Geoffrey Diehl because I like him to.

And if he wins I will SELL Anderson AR 15 lower receivers or what ever other brand you want if i can get it from one of my distributors
( which is currently 40 dollars from my distributor ) to anyone who wants 1 or 2 or shit even 10.

If you want some special brand lower i will get you a price when the time comes.

So get out and vote and get Jay McMahon
in as are next Attorney General.

If he wins I will contact every one through P.M. who posted in to see how many lowers you might want.

If i P.M. you for quantity and get no response back with in 3 days I will assume you don't want want.

Now the fine print
You Must have a valid MA LTC.
You Must do a 4473 for the transfer.
You Must register the lower in Ma.
You Must love firearms.
You Must pick up at dealer in Fall River on a Saturday or pay to ship to a dealer of your choice.

Just type IN so I can get a idea on how many AR lowers I will need if Jay wins.

I know most of you are voting for him anyway but it's just the point I want to flood Massachusetts with AR lowers so there's never a shortage again.

And so it's a big F you to the state and a big win for gun owner's.

I am not buying your vote.
I am just helping out fellow enthusiasts if Jay wins the election to get
AR 15 lowers at cost with no dealer transfer fee.

Last edited:
No encouragement needed. Already In for McMahon! Out on the Andersons. LOL.
rTAEIR6.jpg

Don't need a lower, but he and Geoff already got my vote. I've been spreading the word. I don' think a lot of people consider the AG race and as we've seen, it's pretty freaking important.

It won't. But I admire your optimism

It won't is the wrong attitude to have this is not a Presidential election its a off year so if every gun owner get out he will win because most Dems don't care so much about lesbians and fake Indians so i think they both have a good shit of being dethroned.

They said Trump couldn't win but surprise surprise surprise winner winner chicken dinner.

It won't is the wrong attitude to have this is not a Presidential election its a off year so if every gun owner get out he will win because most Dems don't care so much about lesbians and fake Indians so i think they both have a good shit of being dethroned.

They said Trump couldn't win but surprise surprise surprise winner winner chicken dinner.

Talk to me on Wednesday. I truly hope I'm wrong....but born and raised in MA for 37 years I know it wont change. I did the only thing a reasonable person could do: I listed my house in milbury the day Scott brown lost to Liz. I got sick of losing. Granted, NH is no utopia but I at least feel like I have a voice. Non-dems will never prevail against the machine in MA. Again, I truly hope I am wrong.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom