• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I Wonder if they'll ship to MA???

they can't ship until September, there will be plenty of time for the AG to bully them into submission

I just checked the EOPS list. No chocolate guns listed there. Maybe get Marcia to request a special dispensation on these. You wanna ask her, Blitz? I bet she'll like you. Tell her to use a chocolate bullet as a suppository. It might sweeten her up a bit.[laugh][laugh]

Well, as soon as they start shipping to MA, someone will drop a dime and then some libtard at some level of our state government (probably the AGs office) will whip up some CMR to ban these products because of what they look like. The new CMR will be widely supported by Moonbats throughout the MA state mandated health care system 'cause these products will also make people fat. Then there will be a new licensing agency created to issue LTEs (License to Eat). LTEs will be issued with appropriate restrictions based on BMI (Body Mass Index) measurements.

It will happen....

Last edited:
Well, as soon as they start shipping to MA, someone will drop a dime and then some libtard at some level of our state government (probably the AGs office) will whip up some CMR to ban these products because of what they look like. The new CMR will be widely supported by Moonbats throughout the MA state mandated health care system 'cause these products will also make people fat. Then there will be a new licensing agency created to issue LTEs (License to Eat). LTEs will be issued with appropriate restrictions based on BMI (Body Mass Index) measurements.

It will happen....

I forsee a complete and total Federal ban.

qmmo - better stock up on comonnets (sugar, cocoa, etc.) so you can start reloading them when the ban on importation begins!

In addition to my 06 FFL I believe I have to have a Chocolatier's License. There is a chocolate factory in Mansfield....maybe we can work something out...

It will happen....

Why not? it's for the children!

They need to ban those immediately. Terrorist can slip those through metal detectors and some kid will be playing with one and he (and his dog) will be shot by a cop thinking its real.

Back
Top Bottom