I wonder if it's Mass legal?

JfC7n.jpg

I would expect BATFE to be all over that. With one pull of the trigger, more than 1 round goes off = mfg a machine gun (post 1986) and big trouble.

Kind of hard to aim though. But for for when you absolutely positively have to kill every mother in the room, I am sure it has its place.

I would expect BATFE to be all over that. With one pull of the trigger, more than 1 round goes off = mfg a machine gun (post 1986) and big trouble.

Well, from the write up, it sounds like at least the lower was already an auto and since the upper upper has no lower, so to speak, it may actually be legal.

Given the short description, it looks as if it was made from 2 machine guns anyway. There's no way the top one would fire unless it was an MG.

OK, but if you take 2 machine guns and rig them together to fire as one double-barreled machine gun, are you not "manufacturing" in BATFE parlance? If so and "no new machine guns can be produced post-1986" (other than SOTs making samples for LE), I still see it as a legal problem.

OK, but if you take 2 machine guns and rig them together to fire as one double-barreled machine gun, are you not "manufacturing" in BATFE parlance? If so and "no new machine guns can be produced post-1986" (other than SOTs making samples for LE), I still see it as a legal problem.

It's the internets. It's not really a MG, it's a 40 year old guy living in his mom's basement.

A company named Tromix out of arizona made that, along with many other complete monsters of metal. They specialize in saigas but they have fun on the side with real whacko stuff.

I've ordered stuff from them before, Tony is an awesome guy, and he's the best in the business when it comes to saigas, and I'm not the only one that has said that. Hands down, he's #1 with everything pertaining to saigas. He was the brain behind the first and best SBS saiga 12, little devil monster gun of satan.

http://www.tromix.com

From the Tromix page....

"The latest and most insane creation by Tromix is this Siamese 223 for LAW Enforcement only."

siam_wt_sm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom