I was wondering

Nickle said:
Weekends come dear for me that time of the year, and I already have 2 commitments that weekend. Guard Drill and Morrisville Gun Show.

Which weekend are you talking about? As I said, nothing is set in stone yet.

Ken

Nickle said:
Weekends come dear for me that time of the year, and I already have 2 commitments that weekend. Guard Drill and Morrisville Gun Show.

Ken

Nickle said:

Ken

Ken,

I don't know how you got Rifle from this post:

I'd be interested and depending on dates I could do 3 days-straight or 2 weekends. My interests would be in Pistol, HFS and Personal Protection.

But, no I don't have any interest in getting certified in rifle at this time.

The March 4, 11, & 12 dates show up as available on my calendar as of now. Weather dependent!

Ken,

I'd be interested and depending on dates I could do 3 days-straight or 2 weekends. My interests would be in Pistol, HFS and Personal Protection.

The March 4, 11, & 12 dates show up as available on my calendar as of now. Weather dependent!

Ken,

LenS said:

Versy simple. You just start transcribing information from a bunch of forum posts, PM's and EMails, then get a little sloppy when you summarize the information from them. Try it a few time; I'm sure you can get the knack. [wink]

OK, PP but no rifle for you.

Ken

LenS said:

Versy simple. You just start transcribing information from a bunch of forum posts, PM's and EMails, then get a little sloppy when you summarize the information from them. Try it a few time; I'm sure you can get the knack. [wink]

Ken

LenS said:

Ken

Unfortunately, Ken, I'm booked solid on the second and third weekends in March - no way I can attend those weekends. April is much better...

Unfortunately, Ken, I'm booked solid on the second and third weekends in March - no way I can attend those weekends. April is much better...

We've had a few more people indicating interest, and what seems like a growing preference to wait until at least April. For both reasons, I'd like everybody who's interested to send me either a PM or EMail with the following information:

1) Whether you're currently an NRA certified instructor in any discipline;
2) What disciplines you're interested in becoming certified for (Home Firearm Safety/Basic Pistol, Basic Rifle, Personal Protection);
3) Any weekends during April and May that you can't make it.

As I indicated earlier, I'm going to try to get dates reserved for the classroom and range at the next sxecutive board meeting, Monday evening, January 23rd, so please get me this information by then.

Ken

I finally got everything together and sent E-Mail to everybody (I think) who had indicated an interest in this earlier today so that we can nail down the dates. If you're interested, but haven't received E-Mail from me, please let me know. It looks as if all three courses (HFS/Pistol, Rifle, Personal Protection) should be good to go.

Ken

Back
Top Bottom