• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

i was thinking...if i were president

I would buy a two ton block of cheese and let it stink the place.

If I were President, first thing I would do would be to retaliate against all those blue states by hitting them hard in the wallet. I'd 'show them' by killing the SALT deduction. Oh, wait...

If I was a billionaire and president I'd buy up all of the billboard companies. I would publicize the dirty laundry of every swamp creature past and present. I would rotate them often and when people are commuting and stuck in traffic they would see a new message every day.

If I were President, first thing I would do would be to retaliate against all those blue states by hitting them hard in the wallet. I'd 'show them' by killing the SALT deduction. Oh, wait...

I keep seeing this, and I keep wanting to say TRUMP DIDN'T WRITE THE TAX BILL. Spending bills - per the Constitution - start in the House.

SO WEASEL RYAN and his RINOcuck cohorts wrote it, and McConnell passed it through reconciliation. They also left the abomination of AMT in too. For that alone, they should hang. Literally - from a rope - in front of the Capital

And yes, it totally fvcked over high tax states like MA, especially if you own a home in a high property tax metrowest city or town. The 'reform' made my income taxes go up over 5k on slightly less income.

I keep seeing this, and I keep wanting to say TRUMP DIDN'T WRITE THE TAX BILL. Spending bills - per the Constitution - start in the House.

SO WEASEL RYAN and his RINOcuck cohorts wrote it, and McConnell passed it through reconciliation. They also left the abomination of AMT in too. For that alone, they should hang. Literally - from a rope - in front of the Capital

And yes, it totally fvcked over high tax states like MA, especially if you own a home in a high property tax metrowest city or town. The 'reform' made my income taxes go up over 5k on slightly less income.

Yes, the weasels who wrote this should hang. While I agree with you on the technicality of who wrote the bill, the Trump administration was pushing for this. Lastly, please remind me who provided the final signature who made it law?

I'm in a similar position as you regarding the overall impact. Tax break? LOL the only break I got was a ruptured sphincter. I guess if I were President, scratch that- Supreme Ruler, I'd immediately implement a simple flat tax scheme for all.

The Bill of Rights would be defended by the federal government and all state contradictions and infringements would be removed and criminalized.

States would have no say on who is allowed to own, possess or carry a firearm. The second amendment along with all the other amendments would be the law of the land and the freedom of the people would be defended by the federal government.

Politicians would not be allowed to marginalize or neuter the rights of the people as outlined in the constitution and the BOR.

If they spoke against those rights or tried to twist the meaning for their agenda they would be arrested and charged and hopefully convicted.

I'm thinking there's underground access to a Secret Service or maybe FBI range?

The FBI's range in the Hoover Building was shut down years ago for lack of adequate ventilation and serious lead contamination.

They used to allow tourists to shoot there as part of a tour!

At least the federal reserve bank in Boston does.
JFK Federal Building has/had one as does/did the McCormick Federal Building in Post Office Square.

Surprisingly the Coast Guard station doesn't have facilities. So they use the Boston Gun and Rifle range in Dorchester.

Yes, the weasels who wrote this should hang. While I agree with you on the technicality of who wrote the bill, the Trump administration was pushing for this. Lastly, please remind me who provided the final signature who made it law?

I'm in a similar position as you regarding the overall impact. Tax break? LOL the only break I got was a ruptured sphincter. I guess if I were President, scratch that- Supreme Ruler, I'd immediately implement a simple flat tax scheme for all.

Do you think Trump LIKED the bill he got? It was still a tax cut for a sizeable part of Americans, which was a campaign promise.

I recognize I am in a rarefied place. Self employed, Lots of deductions, lots of property taxes, but not brazilions in income...so the SALT change and refusal to index or update AMT from the literal 1970's cap/rates fvcking cripples us. And some SJW telling me I don't pay my fair share about puts me postal.

Back
Top Bottom