• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I Was Just Trolled for an Illegal Purchse

He was hoping you would just Western Union him the money. A used glock is worth a whole lot more than $240 on the actual street. If he was trying to get money for an illegal gun he'd get a lot more on the corner than from someone with a valid LTC or a gun shop.

I got a PM offering me a Russian bride for cheap and when Fedex came, it was a Ukrainian midget named Igor and they don't take returns.

Good thing that hairless little bastard can cook.

True story

You should ask him if he’d do an even trade for a gen 2 Glock 20.
Maybe take care of two issues at once.

You should ask him if he’d do an even trade for a gen 2 Glock 20.
Maybe take care of two issues at once.

I can't. The bastard doesn't speak english. He just mutters and gives me the finger all day and farts in his sleep all night. I told him to lay off the cabbage but a swift uppercut to the gonads shut me right up.

Last edited:
Folks, we’ve been getting a lot of scammer private messages lately. If you get such a message, please report it rather than creating a thread about it. That way we can quickly ban the individual and delete all their private messages at once.

umm ... who posted a gif of her with no apparent top being repulsed by a stinky finger?

Hey I happen to like it and so do many other people. [banana]

I'll admit that many times I've considered changing it, but somewhere along the line it became iconic, and I
thought 'why mess with something that's not to be messed with'?

I'm just puzzled what it has anything to do with an illegal firearms sale scam? [thinking]

I was looking for an original CASE for a 1994 Glock 20 Gen II

The offer turned out to be for a Glock 20 Gen II from 2016 ... as if such a thing exists.
Still, when the offer came, it was for the firearm itself, case included.

The moderator's comment well noted, next time I will quietly report it.

I got a PM offering me a Russian bride for cheap and when Fedex came, it was a Ukrainian midget named Igor and they don't take returns.

Good thing that hairless little bastard can cook.

True story
This ^ is just too funny not to quote again

I mentioned on a Facebarf page that I couldn't buy a Taurus Judge in MA
Got an almost instant PM offering to deliver one to me.
Never checked into whether it was someone fishing for cash or an agent fishing for my LTC

Amazon Prime, merch arrives in 2 days.

Free shipping.

Why troll when you can order online?

Love that loophole!

There was incident on this forum a few years back. A new member, posted a thread about how he supported universal background checks, and how we all should too. Then he went on to ask in his OP if one of us would sell him one of our guns without any paperwork or background check. No one was dumb enough to bite on it. When called out on his hypocracy, his response was something like "I don't need a background check because I know I'm not a bad guy." Needless to say, he wasn't a member here for long, but he did go on to post a very slanderous listing about us on Craigslist afterwards.

Hey I happen to like it and so do many other people. [banana]

I'll admit that many times I've considered changing it, but somewhere along the line it became iconic, and I
thought 'why mess with something that's not to be messed with'?

I'm just puzzled what it has anything to do with an illegal firearms sale scam? [thinking]

Beats me.

Back
Top Bottom