• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I was just kicked out of a store for a S&W hoodie

I just got a little back story from my brother, Prem (the guy behind the register) is apparently a customer at my brothers shop. and was recently the victim of an armed robbery at one of his families other stores in Springfield so I am thinking he is just very nervous at the moment.

OK, so what? Is this just horseshit?

Was at the Holyoke mall at lunch getting a few last minute Christmas presents. Saw three guys with S&W hoodies on today! In one trip to the mall! I wanted to wave or something - but I was in dress slacks and probably would have looked like an ass. I just happened to be packing S&W for today's work carry.

Keep wearing those hoodies boys!

LOL, Holiday sale at our company/employee store last two weekends.

I've never been kicked out but have gotten some NASTY stares for my firearm related clothing.

What a crappy store, if you're anything like me you spend a lot of money at liquor stores. Stupid they just lost all your business

I go a lot of places with a come and take it hat... never been asked if I had a gun or to leave.

Nobody (outside of "gun people) knows what that is, or what it means, or Molon Labe for that matter. Everyone knows who Glock and Smith & Wesson are.

-Mike

- - - Updated - - -

Was he a regular American type guy? Or was he "brown?"

I vote for "statist authoritarian hoplophobic douchebag". A moniker that can apply regardless of skin color, race, creed, religion, gender, or national origin.

-Mike

Last edited:
I was robbed by a guy with an ax once when I was a register jockey (I was 19 so no gun)....never feared lumberjacks, firemen or the ax aisle @ home depot...

Jims PACKAGE is in Easthampton, Jims variety is in Florence which one was it ?

OP edit made it clear...

The offending store is:

Jims PACKAGE is in Easthampton

OOps. Now everybody knows there are fraid of guns.

How long before they are robbed now since the clerk is an unarmed fool.

Well, those screen printed images of a gun are pretty dangerous after all... What a maroon. It is frightening, the level of stupidity at large in our society these days.

One of the local stores I visit all the time has a sign in the door asking to remove your hoodie, they are not against hoodies at all, they just want to be able to see a face on the camera in case something happens, I can't say I blame them very much, some people today have no regard for life and would kill you for a pack of cigarettes.

Tim

One of the local stores I visit all the time has a sign in the door asking to remove your hoodie, they are not against hoodies at all, they just want to be able to see a face on the camera in case something happens, I can't say I blame them very much, some people today have no regard for life and would kill you for a pack of cigarettes.

Tim

Soooooo, the honest people will all be smiling for the cameras and the thugs will keep their hoodies tied down. lol

At least this might give the clerks an extra second or two to suspect someone so they can get to their cell phones and their Charmin

Soooooo, the honest people will all be smiling for the cameras and the thugs will keep their hoodies tied down. lol

At least this might give the clerks an extra second or two to suspect someone so they can get to their cell phones and their Charmin

Having an incoherent Christmas night I see ~

Read my post again and try to give an effort to what I posted! Not what you thought was a fast clever response.

I only posted what my local store has as a sign in their door, Never said anything about who is honest or who ain't ~

Merry Christmas

Tim [grin]

Having an incoherent Christmas night I see ~

Read my post again and try to give an effort to what I posted! Not what you thought was a fast clever response.

I only posted what my local store has as a sign in their door, Never said anything about who is honest or who ain't ~

Merry Christmas

Tim [grin]

I'm not taking an issue with your analysis, I'm taking issue with their sign which won't work to keep them safe from robberies. It'll give them an extra moment to recognize that they are being robbed.

But they'll get to see in the camera footage the look of fear and horror on the honest patron's faces as the hoodied thugs rob them.

Tim

Have you seen the price of smokes lately?

Come to Dorchester! S&W tshirt, needle hanging out your arm - all welcome!

Or for you nostalgia buffs.
5532590471_2013a7733f_o.jpg

Last edited:
I just got a little back story from my brother, Prem (the guy behind the register) is apparently a customer at my brothers shop. and was recently the victim of an armed robbery at one of his families other stores in Springfield so I am thinking he is just very nervous at the moment.

Sounds like an opening for 2A education via your brother. An opportunity to enlighten presents itself.

Back
Top Bottom