i-trader Mods!!

I have sold quite a few items to members here, because I know what they use, or are looking for. Should I get positive points for these transactions? They were never posted to the whole group. Is that wrong? I never looked for anything back and think, maybe my rating is not fair. I try to help out everyone, and have never been anywhere on the net that this occurs. I try to do my part in the "share the wealth" mentality. I think a Politician stole my idea. jp

oh man i so triggered this!
i dont think its a issue. the deals a deal.
if i went to your house and say you were a jerk and didnt give what i came for, or tried to screw me by raising the price, you bet your ass id give you neg iTrader! heh
but your great as usual, so you get the +1's.

If you submit a positive to someone and they don't return the favor you won't get a +1 on your rating. If you are still waiting for feedback PM the person who is screwing over your iTrader rating and tell them to get on the ball.

i dont think thats what he means. i think he means should people give iTrader to each other for transactions that were not publicly posted on NES, but isnted through PM.

i think thats what he ment i could be wrong.

If you submit a positive to someone and they don't return the favor you won't get a +1 on your rating. If you are still waiting for feedback PM the person who is screwing over your iTrader rating and tell them to get on the ball.

I really don't care about the positive rating. Dench, buddy, I've sold to others. You were not my 1st. [wink] This is a uniquely new thing to me. It is all about helping each other. Hell I've given ammo to a few members. jp

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom