i-trader Mods!!

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I have sold quite a few items to members here, because I know what they use, or are looking for. Should I get positive points for these transactions? They were never posted to the whole group. Is that wrong? I never looked for anything back and think, maybe my rating is not fair. I try to help out everyone, and have never been anywhere on the net that this occurs. I try to do my part in the "share the wealth" mentality. I think a Politician stole my idea. jp

Dench

NES Member
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
oh man i so triggered this!
i dont think its a issue. the deals a deal.
if i went to your house and say you were a jerk and didnt give what i came for, or tried to screw me by raising the price, you bet your ass id give you neg iTrader! heh
but your great as usual, so you get the +1's.

Admin

Staff member
Administrator
NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
If you submit a positive to someone and they don't return the favor you won't get a +1 on your rating. If you are still waiting for feedback PM the person who is screwing over your iTrader rating and tell them to get on the ball.

Dench

NES Member
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
i dont think thats what he means. i think he means should people give iTrader to each other for transactions that were not publicly posted on NES, but isnted through PM.

i think thats what he ment i could be wrong.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
If you submit a positive to someone and they don't return the favor you won't get a +1 on your rating. If you are still waiting for feedback PM the person who is screwing over your iTrader rating and tell them to get on the ball.
I really don't care about the positive rating. Dench, buddy, I've sold to others. You were not my 1st. [wink] This is a uniquely new thing to me. It is all about helping each other. Hell I've given ammo to a few members. jp

Last edited:
Top Bottom