I trader and rep points

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have used used the classifieds three times. Today being the latest and it has always been smooth great transactions. I was wondering how I send rep and how do I give them them a good Mark through I trader.

Go to the users Feedback tab on their NES profile page and click "submit feedback for (name)"
its that simple

As for rep. See the little star and triangle in the bottom left grey area of this, or any other, post? Click the star to give positive or negative rep and the triangle to report a post.

he's talking about itrader feedback, not the silly post rep points. First response got it.

Thank you! Just went back through my mail and gave credit to the sellers. Hopefully they will will return the favor

If you've had 3 transactions, you would likely have a feedback score if "3", instead of the "0" you have now. If you'd have given feedback to the people you dealt with, they probably would have reciprocated. People sometimes use these scores to determine if they want to do business with you.

OH, IBTL.

If you've had 3 transactions, you would likely have a feedback score if "3", instead of the "0" you have now. If you'd have given feedback to the people you dealt with, they probably would have reciprocated. People sometimes use these scores to determine if they want to do business with you.

OH, IBTL.

That's why I I asked and went back through my mail and was able to to give credit to two good members here and the reciprocated. The third I must have deleted the email.

I figured it might be important for people to trust me in the classifieds.

carbine, but i think it was a hand-me-down and used in a crime.

Funny you say say that cause my first purchase here was my EDC. One of my friends asked if I was worried it was used to shoot someone. I told him Atleast I knew it worked cause obviously he won

Last edited:
Funny you say say that cause my first purchase here was my EDC. One on my friends asked if I was was worried it it was used used to to shoot someone. I told him Atleast I knew it worked cause obviously he won

I hope you slapped that friend and enlightened them as to what is up, rather than perpetuating the silly loophole belief.

edit: I get annoyed at this because I cannot tell you how many times I've had people give me a dirty look when I tell them I buy most of my guns in ftf deals, this is from actual gun owners too.

Last edited:
As useless as rep points may appear, I use them in lieu of itrader if someone is selling something for the first time. If they have invested enough time in this forum to establish a reputation, they are usually decent to deal with.

he's talking about itrader feedback, not the silly post rep points. First response got it.

Don't knock it. Neg rep inbound. [wink]

-Proud to be dad every day, a licensed plumber most days, and wish I was a shoemaker on others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom