• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I totally lost it at work today!

I would have called the cops and got his shit pulled for that. That's a death waiting to happen.

Or....

"Hey, that's nice...may I see that for a second?"

Take the 9, take the folding chair (you deserve that, too), tell the boss, go home, stopping at a LGS on the way to buy more ammo for your new toy.

Kim,
I don't think I would have been able to remain as calm as you did if I were in that situation. I wouldn't care how much of a learning opportunity it was for those dopes, I have a hard time remaining calm when I'm swept with a gun, and it would only escalate significantly if the gun was dry fired while I was being swept...

Kim,
I don't think I would have been able to remain as calm as you did if I were in that situation. I wouldn't care how much of a learning opportunity it was for those dopes, I have a hard time remaining calm when I'm swept with a gun, and it would only escalate significantly if the gun was dry fired while I was being swept...

^^^YUP - THIS^^^

For everyone who thinks Kim went too far I say he didn't go far enough check out this link:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...ghter-shot-at-church-remains-critical/1215430

Sent from my C6530 using Tapatalk

Yup. I'm convinced. A violent outburst is always the answer. [rolleyes]

I get it. These guys with the gun were careless and needed instruction on safe gun handling. No one is saying otherwise. People do get hurt or killed due to this type of negligence. Thankfully NO ONE was hurt. Far more people are killed by distracted drivers. From now on I'll scream and throw things at the next teenage girl I see texting and driving, or big fat trucker eating a Big Mac while driving. I get it. On NES we're all gun "experts" and should be even more outraged over such carelessness.

Back
Top Bottom