I think I'm in trouble

Yeah.[rolleyes]

I'm getting that same feeling I got when the C&R came in the mail.

On a totally un-related note.[hmmm] , can anyone comment on the S&W Model 13, such as in FS's used gun section for $309? Is it a good full frame .357, or would one steer clear?

Yeah.[rolleyes]

I'm getting that same feeling I got when the C&R came in the mail.

On a totally un-related note.[hmmm] , can anyone comment on the S&W Model 13, such as in FS's used gun section for $309? Is it a good full frame .357, or would one steer clear?

Doomed! I drive past FS on my way home. Their used gun page will be my downfall (and yours too, I suspect).

I haven't looked at the particular Model 13 Carl has but it's a fine gun in general. I have the stainless version of it, a model 65, and I find it to be a very ergonomic gun. I like the J frames for their pocketability and the L frames for soaking up heavy loads. The K frames strike me as an ideal balance of big enough to be easy to shoot and small enough to carry. Go for it.

The only good news is that, while it is only 6 miles, at lunch time it can be a difficult 6 miles with traffic.

The only good news is that, while it is only 6 miles, at lunch time it can be a difficult 6 miles with traffic.

Naaaaa...

I work in Waltham, and I have made it to FS, checked out a gun, did the paperwork, paid, and got back to work all in my lunch "hour"!

Trouble for me is that my son likes to go to Four Seasons to see Carl's dog Holly.

I swear to God, everytime I see Holly in there, I spend about 15 minutes playing with her before I start looking at stuff. Then again, after 5 minutes of playing with her, she plops herself down on my foot so I don't move, but that's ok. [smile]

Naaaaa...

I work in Waltham, and I have made it to FS, checked out a gun, did the paperwork, paid, and got back to work all in my lunch "hour"!

I work in Billerica. It's no problem to make it there, and if I'm ambitious over to Collecters, and back to Billerica in just over an hour...

The only "saving grace" is actually buying a gun takes longer than just browsing so it is hard to do in that time... But that is fixed by having AG just up Rt 3 in Lowel. I've bought guns and been back before luch was over!

But that is fixed by having AG just up Rt 3 in Lowel. I've bought guns and been back before luch was over!

Forget Rt3, just get onto 3A (Boston Rd) and follow it until the 110 split in lowell. AG is right there. Depending on where you are in Billerica, it can shave off 10 minutes to the drive!

I'm starting a 4 month contract position in Bedford, MA next week. It pays really well, and it's 6.4 miles from Four Seasons according to Mapquest. Should I be worried?

I work in the next town over (Lexington) Let me know if you want to get together for a sandwich or a drink.

I knoe I've been abusing mky C&R by under-utilizing it. Maybe that's what I need to do -- get me a nice CZ-52 or something. They're cool, made by commies, loud, and they fit nicely into PVC pipes.

Did I just say that?

Back
Top Bottom