• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I think I may block Primary Arms

Just change your settings to once a week. Do you have notifications when a product is in stock? This used to happen to me with Midway. On a side note, their FDE Advanced Micro Red Dot is the bees knees.

Just change your settings to once a week. Do you have notifications when a product is in stock? This used to happen to me with Midway. On a side note, their FDE Advanced Micro Red Dot is the bees knees.

+1 on the red dot. I've literally (yes Evadd literally) got five of them. I put them on my non-scoped AR's. I'm a big believer in standardization of controls to minimize fumbling, and these are nice.

+1 on the red dot. I've literally (yes Evadd literally) got five of them. I put them on my non-scoped AR's. I'm a big believer in standardization of controls to minimize fumbling, and these are nice.
The 50K hour battery life and price point of $150 made it a no brainier. The hardest part is buying it as when they have them in stock they sell out in hours.

I believe I only get 2 or 3 a day from them. They do have some good deals. I agree it is a bit much.

I unsubscribed from PA and a few others. Got annoyed with my phone buzzing every other minute.

if i allowed emails to light up my phone it would never stop. i can think of like 100 people or businesses more annoying than primary arms. to each his own.

Last edited:
Why did I read an entire thread about unsubscribing from an email newsletter.

I quit buying from Primary Arms when without even contacting me they cancelled a PMAG order that was being shipped to NH just because my credit card had a MA billing address. Fvck those pussies.

Bottom of the Email: " If you no longer what to receive sale emails, weekly product picks or communication please Unsubscribe here."
Pretty complicated, but I'm sure the OP can figure it out.

I quit buying from Primary Arms when without even contacting me they cancelled a PMAG order that was being shipped to NH just because my credit card had a MA billing address. Fvck those pussies.

Change credit card address to friend’s house, then change it back after it ships.

Change credit card address to friend’s house, then change it back after it ships.

I considered this, but it was easy enough to find a company who believes in the 2nd Amendment, so I bought from them and decided not to give Primary Arms anymore business.

Same exact thing happened to me two weeks ago. They are "dead to me." f*** them.

My incident happened well over two years ago, and when I discovered they'd cancelled my order (through no help from them), I complained like hell to them. Since they are still doing it, they obviously don't care about people in ban states, which is why I spread the word every chance I get.

I now live in a free state, but I will still never order from Primary Arms again.

Back
Top Bottom