• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I Spy an NES'er

Isn't is customary for the NES'er in front of another NES'er in the DD drive through to buy said NES'er a coffee? [smile]

Actually, If I had spotted the sticker before I left the speaker, I would have bought. [wink]

2011-11-25_16-29-14_959.jpg

Shooting brings up the suitability issue. Instead you are supposed to wave your CCW at them when you pass them, doesn't count if your finger is in the trigger-guard.

Isn't is customary for the NES'er in front of another NES'er in the DD drive through to buy said NES'er a coffee? [smile]

Actually, If I had spotted the sticker before I left the speaker, I would have bought. [wink]

View attachment 22359

[laugh] I'm 99% sure that was my son's truck, especially if it was in the Dartmouth area. I'll give him hell for not buying you a coffee! [smile]

ETA: Yep, boy just confirmed that was him. I told him since he didn't buy you a coffee, he had to buy me one to make up for it. [wink]

Last edited:
For those of us who aren't on all that often but love the forum none the less, can someone post a link or point me in the right direction for ordering said vehicle emblem?

What, no shocker?

How do you tell there is an NES'r behind you? Do people put bumper stickers on front now?

What, no shocker?

How do you tell there is an NES'r behind you? Do people put bumper stickers on front now?

Situational awareness![wink][laugh2]

Because I was just at DD and thought about how to buy for the guy in FRONT of you. [thinking]

Actually, If I had spotted the sticker before I left the speaker, I would have bought.

Last edited:
Situational awareness![wink][laugh2]

Because I was just at DD and thought about how to buy for the guy in FRONT of you. [thinking]

You wouldn't know there was one behind you... I was being facetious. [rolleyes]

HOWEVER, You would know if one was in front of you and if at the aforementioned ordering speaker you could tell the attendant you would like to buy for that person in that vehicle.

Originally Posted by SERE

Situational awareness!

Because I was just at DD and thought about how to buy for the guy in FRONT of you.

You wouldn't know there was one behind you... I was being facetious. [rolleyes]

HOWEVER, You would know if one was in front of you and if at the aforementioned ordering speaker you could tell the attendant you would like to buy for that person in that vehicle.

You are correct. I thought that I was clarifying that earlier. Muddied the water - much like my decaf at home. Must have still been asleep. [wink]

Back
Top Bottom