I passed the NH bar exam!

• Thread starter Deleted member 67409
  • Start date
Got the news last week - I've been waiting to tell you all because I bought myself a couple things to mark the occasion. First was a Polish wz. 29 Mauser that the Poles sanitized and exported to the Spanish Republicans during the Spanish Civil War, which Interarms imported into the US in the early 1960s when Spain was upgrading to NATO-spec guns. Second was one of the new KE Arms KP-15 polymer monolithic lowers. The guns are still on their way to me from where I bought them, so no pictures for now, but I'll update the thread once stuff arrives.

I'll be establishing NH residency in January and actually moving up once my current clerkship in RI ends next August.
Congrats and best of luck in your career.

Hope you are prepared to join the lowest, scum-sucking, weaselly, dirt-bag profession, next to politicians, who are mostly lawyers too anyway. [grin][grin][grin] JK

Seriously, congratulations and well done, not just on passing, but also for celebrating in a proper, tasteful, and all-American manner.

Hope you are prepared to join the lowest, scum-sucking, weaselly, dirt-bag profession, next to politicians, who are mostly lawyers too anyway. [grin][grin][grin] JK

Seriously, congratulations and well done, not just on passing, but also for celebrating in a proper, tasteful, and all-American manner.

Uhhh 2nd lowest. Everyone knows realtors are the lowest, scum-sucking, weaselly, dirt-bag profession, next to politicians, out there.

Also OP... CONGRATS!

Oh good. You've gone from Arsewhole to Farking Arsewhole. ;) In multiple states!!!!

Congrats. E pluribus unum. Res ipso loquitur. harASSment and eh'revvvvacubble! (Only attorneys would work hard to make revocable and irrevocable sound EXACTLY THE DAMNED SAME. LOL)

Back
Top Bottom