• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I never trained for this...

Hold on there bucko, I've been using Time, Money, Quality.... pick any two. for many years. My avatar is a symbol for that and it's a registered trade mark.

I've lost track of what the thread is about, but I'll still respond to this.

First, nice avatar.

I usually state the rule as: fast, cheap, or done right, pick two. But I always warn people that when it comes to large scale project planning, you're lucky if you get one.

When choosing hardware for information technology, the choice is commonly given as fast, cheap, or reliable.

Hold on there bucko, I've been using Time, Money, Quality.... pick any two. for many years. My avatar is a symbol for that and it's a registered trade mark.
Careful 42, I may have registered and trademarked bucko a while back i think. Will check before I request any royalties from your use of that term ;-)

Careful 42, I may have registered and trademarked bucko a while back i think. Will check before I request any royalties from your use of that term ;-)
Bring it on, I got my IP attorney standing by, my representation is free so I got no reason to hold back [rofl][smile]

Bro.. thats what the other hand is for. I do keep a cheap-o nylon universal fit ambi holster for just such an occurrence.

Back
Top Bottom