• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I need your help, and to help yourselves! *2A Battle*

i agree with the notion of the fight, but one has to be able to recognize a difference between a fight and an attempt to run into the charging freight train with a war cry - 'i will smash you'.

i wish you all the best, nevertheless.

Don't worry about me. Wish us all the best, because you're a joint tenant in the sovereignty.

"at the Revolution, the sovereignty devolved on the people, and they are truly the sovereigns of the country, but they are sovereigns without subjects, ...and have none to govern but themselves; the citizens of America are equal as fellow citizens, and as joint tenants in the sovereignty." Chisholm v. Georgia, 2 U.S. 419 (1793), old case but still true, if you believe that all men are created equal.

Damn, a radiologist (who makes serious bank) making not the greatest decisions when it comes to the law.

I wish you nothing but luck.

I don't agree with most of the laws, but I abide by them because I am pretty sure I will not like anal sex in prison, or any other place for that matter.

"Peg" and Greg rhyme. There might be a reason for that. Hmmmm????? [rofl]

I'll say this without reading 5 pages - it's tough when a free-state like Montana is questioning you.

Curious at to whether or not the OP has reached out to any MA firearms lawyers and got turned away.

Personally, if I had the bankroll to fight something like this I would like to have guys that are entrenched in the nuances of law at my disposal.. You can still represent yourself, but nice to have a bunch of options.
This is what I'm wondering about to. No way I'd want to tackle this without a VERY experienced 2a attorney and/or Comm2a etc.
I suspect they weren't interested and if that's true, it's probably because they don't want bad case law?

Just spitballing

This is what I'm wondering about to. No way I'd want to tackle this without a VERY experienced 2a attorney and/or Comm2a etc.
I suspect they weren't interested and if that's true, it's probably because they don't want bad case law?

Just spitballing
You can't buy the Truth. And no attorney wants to lose their livelihood by exposing it.

The reason no attorney will take this kinda case is because they would be ruining their practice.

Now just for starters, here is the Truth, as proven in the PDF at the beginning of the thread:
1) The license to carry firearms is a professional license. It doesn't apply to average joe bearing arms for his personal use.
2) The meaning of "firearm" includes only a commercial subject matter, and does NOT include your arms for personal use or the military arms you keep for your household (MGL 62C § 55A and MGL 60 § 24).
3) There is no such thing as a "license to bear arms!"
4) The unlicensed possession of a firearm is a regulatory crime, meaning it is properly adjudicated before an administrative board, like the firearms license review board (MGL 140 § 130B) -- In other words they are dealing with a violation of the separation of powers under Article XXX of the Massachusetts Constitution.
5) The proper challenge is an "as applied challenge" and a challenge of for declaratory relief, described by MGL 30A § 7 and MGL c 231A § 8: (involves the validity of a ...license, or other privilege granted by the commonwealth or [an executive branch] agency granting the privilege, ...)

Those who depend on others to be the agent of their liberty will be enslaved.
You must rely on your own intellect to discern the Truth, and let the Truth set you free.

For example, if the NRA is so great, why da F'K have we been steadily lossing our rights over the last 100 years!?
Relying on the NRA is logically stupid AF. If they solved the problem there would be no reason for them to exist.
You really think they want to bring back the 2A? no man, they just wanna milk all y'all scared little puppies begging for a scrap of your own rights, fought and bled for by giants before our time.

You can't buy the Truth. And no attorney wants to lose their livelihood by exposing it.

The reason no attorney will take this kinda case is because they would be ruining their practice.

Now just for starters, here is the Truth, as proven in the PDF at the beginning of the thread:
1) The license to carry firearms is a professional license. It doesn't apply to average joe bearing arms for his personal use.
2) The meaning of "firearm" includes only a commercial subject matter, and does NOT include your arms for personal use or the military arms you keep for your household (MGL 62C § 55A and MGL 60 § 24).
4) The unlicensed possession of a firearm is a regulatory crime, meaning it is properly adjudicated before an administrative board, like the firearms license review board (MGL 140 § 130B) -- In other words they are dealing with a violation of the separation of powers under Article XXX of the Massachusetts Constitution.
5) The proper challenge is an "as applied challenge" and a challenge of for declaratory relief, described by MGL 30A § 7 and MGL c 231A § 8: (involves the validity of a ...license, or other privilege granted by the commonwealth or [an executive branch] agency granting the privilege, ...)

You must rely on your own intellect to discern the Truth, and let the Truth set you free.

For example, if the NRA is so great, why da F'K have we been steadily lossing our rights over the last 100 years!?
Relying on the NRA is logically stupid AF. If they solved the problem there would be no reason for them to exist.
You really think they want to bring back the 2A? no man, they just wanna milk all y'all scared little puppies begging for a scrap of your own rights, fought and bleed for by giants before our time.
1651519353599.png

If you are not a governmental unit (and any agency or instrumentality thereof), and your contractors are not performing a government service, then you indeed LIED when you issued them 1099-misc.

Thou shall not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
[rofl] [rofl] [rofl] [rofl] [rofl] [rofl]OK, me and the entire rest of the County [rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]
That's where I'm at. I'm also for anyone that wants to take on the .gov. The more people the better.
I'm all for a good fight, and my standards are lower than Comm2A's. But there has to be some semblance of a rational argument and at least a small chance of success. This is just crazy and he isn't going to succeed. But I wish I could come and watch, sort of like watching a slow train wreck.

Is there any chance to get the hearing streamed. I mean it's his right to record the entire hearing, please do so and post it unedited to youtube. I'm serious I want to see this.

Just spitballing

It's probably much simpler than that, think more like some kind of weird professional conduct violation. Like if an actual MD told a client they could use concussion water to cure a concussion or something, then got sued for malpractice afterwards or something. I would wager that most attorneys run away from SC types unless there is a piece of law that aligns with the clients delusions of grandeur and they can come up with a consensus on how to defeat the state.

The best possible outcome here is like, if the judge allows Mr Lu to say his thing, and the prosecutor hears it and like physically passess out or something in the process and then just decides to
drop all the charges.......

... I would wager that most attorneys run away from SC types unless there is a piece of law that aligns with the clients delusions of grandeur and they can come up with a consensus on how to defeat the state.
To be specific, who would accede to be counsel for a client
who demanded the right to dictate defense strategy.

"Ritalin, stat!"
Holding out for Ryetalyn.
6ephv4.jpg

To be specific, who would accede to be counsel for a client
who demanded the right to dictate defense strategy.
State or Federal appointed counsel is climbing pay scale ladders.
They are PAID by State or Federal means.
I do not want to debate whom they cede with.
[laugh2]
Just kiddin' with ya., kinda. [thinking]

Good luck & best wishes....

Last edited:
If you're representing yourself in court as your own lawyer then you have a fool for a client. Auntie Maura, our very own bojack horseman AG, will use every legal trick and tool to toss you into a cell and let you rot. Like I said in Massachusetts the punishment for crime is used against the most innocent of people while the vile, wicked and violent of our society are allowed to roam free. I like what you have said and agree with you but the state has near infinite resources, they can spend millions wiping you out financially in order to make an example of you. Without adequate legal representation they will wear you down dollar by dollar until you have nothing left.
Unfortunately She is right, we live in a corrupt one party State that doesn't recognize the Constitution or the Bill of Rights if it goes against their liberal beliefs. And yes WE are part of the problem because we tolerate the oppressive govt. in this State because of jobs, family, etc. I'd be gone if it wasn't for 3 and 5 yr old grandsons and I don't want to be financially ruined and spend years in State prison. That said I recently viewed a Tshirt that said, "Don't F*** With Old People, Life in Prison doesn't sound so bad anymore". Good luck DR. but the law and logic mean nothing to the people you are fighting against. Remember power corrupts.

Unfortunately She is right, we live in a corrupt one party State that doesn't recognize the Constitution or the Bill of Rights if it goes against their liberal beliefs.

And yes WE are part of the problem because we tolerate the oppressive govt. in this State because of jobs, family, etc. I'd be gone if it wasn't for 3 and 5 yr old grandsons and I don't want to be financially ruined and spend years in State prison. That said I recently viewed a Tshirt that said, "Don't F*** With Old People, Life in Prison doesn't sound so bad anymore". Good luck DR. but the law and logic mean nothing to the people you are fighting against. Remember power corrupts.
I agree.
If, my unusual sleep patterns that's bizarre anyway allows me (if i'm awake) I'll be there DrLu. I'm VERY interested.
Otherwise and most likely, I will not make it.

However, Dr Lu..
GOOD LUCK & Best wishes..........

Last edited:
Most Plumbers I know are legitimately smart, clever and skillful people.
they are certainly capable of doing radiology if properly trained.
so why can’t a radiologist defend himself in court?
Objectivity.

Your conclusions, strategies, wisdom and rationale may be intelligent and insightful but is far from objective. Every post in this thread adds some insight, angle, perspective and experience that has some added value. It would be wise to chew on all the bits of information that has been shared. Some or even most of it could/should be spit out but the pieces that should be swallowed should be digested well. The truth is that your brain is far inferior to your brain plus another brain. I hope you win because it is a tragedy that this is even a case to begin with. The probability of your success is certainly going to be greater if you can take a step back from your intellect and consider some of the practical wisdom that exists in other peoples intellect and experience.

I would posture that a conclusion from a radiologist is less than a conclusion from a radiologist and a plumber

You really think they want to bring back the 2A? no man, they just wanna milk all y'all scared little puppies begging for a scrap of your own rights, fought and bled for by giants before our time.
The bizarre sleep sessions abound. I'm counting on your get back to this thread.

I'm preparing a similar legal motion.
These are expected* a certain number of days before the procedures date, differing nationwide.

If you're fine I'm sure there are members here awaiting your input.
Good luck & Best wishes.... [thinking]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom