I need this in my life

whacko

NES Member
Rife whiskey decanter.

A friend of mine in high school had an AK vodka bottle.
541lwm.jpg

Rife whiskey decanter.

Gangsta

E4C4A647-8579-4650-BF09-E89CA006405E.gif

I was expecting something like

1626916627075.png

I was expecting something like

View attachment 504439
I’d prefer the mag on the wrong side but I’m not filling my Bren with anything bar (get it) 303!

Attachments

• 7915B1F9-8AA1-4650-BF6A-CF1553778FA5.jpeg
    7915B1F9-8AA1-4650-BF6A-CF1553778FA5.jpeg
    400.4 KB · Views: 9
I have a AK vodka bottle. It. Was a gift from someone years ago. I think it still has vodka in it and it may be unopened. I will have to find it.

I'm thinking a svelte Russian bride in the vein we all think about but don't really exist. THAT is what I need in my life. Booze in a gun??? Nah.

My (adult) daughter lived next door and became accustomed to using our bar as her bar.

We got some of these:

1626962066605.png

and locked them on her favorite "borrows".

Hilarity ensued. (the look on her face was priceless, and no, we didn't keep them locks on - it was just to bust her chops)

I wonder if there's a similar device you could put on the trigger of these decanters to lock them (only required for MA residents, of course)

My (adult) daughter lived next door and became accustomed to using our bar as her bar.

We got some of these:

View attachment 504536

Hilarity ensued. (the look on her face was priceless, and no, we didn't keep them locks on - it was just to bust her chops)

I wonder if there's a similar device you could put on the trigger of these decanters to lock them (only required for MA residents, of course)
How does this even happen? I expand my father's bar when I visit.

Y'all's kiddos got some splainin' to do.

How does this even happen? I expand my father's bar when I visit.

Y'all's kiddos got some splainin' to do.

I owned a multifam and when she "moved out" it was only to the other side of the house. She'd visit and while there she'd grab a glass (or a bottle) and abscond with it. No biggie. She was like 30. We were more amused than mad, except for the Woodford Reserve... The boy doesn't drink at all.

I owned a multifam and when she "moved out" it was only to the other side of the house. She'd visit and while there she'd grab a glass (or a bottle) and abscond with it. No biggie. She was like 30. We were more amused than mad, except for the Woodford Reserve... The boy doesn't drink at all.
I dig.

I'm just saying when I was 30, I brought my dad liquor that I found on my travels. But then, I've probably made too much hobby of visiting bars...

ef441aa595e88eb92fae675249cc12bf.jpg

We got some of these: ... and locked them on her favorite "borrows".
Downscale version is a crayon line drawn at the meniscus.
And the crayon tied to the bottle with twine.
Sends the same message.
[rofl]
For bonus points hide a contrasting crayon color under the visible line,
and hide the substrate crayon.
[rofl2]
But in the end it's just a way to get your booze watered down.

We got some of these:

View attachment 504536

She didn't know it takes less than 5 minutes to defeat the lock? [cheers]

Back
Top Bottom