I missed having a 1911 so I bought this..

I had the exact model. It was the first pistol I bought when I got my gun license and I carried it for a year, lol. I’m 5’9” and back then I was 160lbs. Needless to say there wasn’t much of a mystery that I was carrying. Lucky I worked at a junkyard and nobody cared.

Beautiful shooting gun and I only sold it because I got a CMP WWII 1911 and didn’t see a need for two in my stash since I rarely shoot pistols at all.

Enjoy sir!

P.S. did you hit the lottery? I saw another thread by you earlier about an M1A scout, didn’t I?

Really nice! Must shoot great!

You’ve come a long way, baby….

i-LxCHNpp-XL.jpg

I had the exact model. It was the first pistol I bought when I got my gun license and I carried it for a year, lol. I’m 5’9” and back then I was 160lbs. Needless to say there wasn’t much of a mystery that I was carrying. Lucky I worked at a junkyard and nobody cared.

Beautiful shooting gun and I only sold it because I got a CMP WWII 1911 and didn’t see a need for two in my stash since I rarely shoot pistols at all.

Enjoy sir!

P.S. did you hit the lottery? I saw another thread by you earlier about an M1A scout, didn’t I?
I traded off a few of my other guns to fund them both.

i bought an e series several years ago on a whim, an impulse buy. saw it in the case at 4s, thought it was a decent gun for the money he was asking. for 800 bucks, a great 1911 with one of the finest triggers i've ever encountered from an out of the box pistol. i own many 1911's, but this entry level gun became one of my favorites very quickly. accurate as all hell also. if i'm shooting 45 acp on any day, this pistol is always in the range bag. congratulations on your purchase, enjoy it.

Back
Top Bottom