• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

i might have to learn how to shoot this, LH M14/M1a

That's very cool of Bula to do that. You ever get whacked with brass when shooting a righty M1A? Keep an eye out on the M14 forum in case Jeff includes the receivers and parts kits in a sale.

That's very cool of Bula to do that. You ever get whacked with brass when shooting a righty M1A? Keep an eye out on the M14 forum in case Jeff includes the receivers and parts kits in a sale.
Unless he has a BOGO free sale im not getting a LH model.
Wish Bula would just start selling complete rifles and bring the cost down a bit.

I had to sell my Walther P1 as it ejected brass at 5:00. As a lefty, I would catch the brass in the mouth and throat. Ever eat a 9mm case?
t

I had to sell my Walther P1 as it ejected brass at 5:00. As a lefty, I would catch the brass in the mouth and throat. Ever eat a 9mm case?
t
Nah I’m not a mouth breather:D
Only thing that pegged me was a M1 carbine but a new extractor/ejector and springs took care of that

Is that where you guys saw the bula receiver sale? I’m def buying one if it happens this year, then slowly building one as income comes in.

Back
Top Bottom