• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I love the CMP.

I placed an ammo order with the CMP a couple days ago.
I also ordered a couple decals .
Due to shipping restrictions, the decals can not be shipped with the ammo and had to be shipped separately.
The shipping charge on the decals , according to the website, was $6.95. More than the cost of the decals themselves.
I wanted the decals so I bit the bullet and ordered them anyhow.

A woman named Judy from CMP just called me to let me know that they would be sending me the decals in the regular mail for a cost of $1.50 instead of the $6.95 UPS charge.
Not a lot of money saved but they didnt have to do that. We all know they are busy and could have just said"the heck with it" and charged me the $6.95.
A little customer service and consideration goes a long way.
Thanks CMP!

The crew @ CMP are #1......they could do seminars on Customer service and make a bundle. They have always resolved any issues, returned calls or emails. Even sent me a check for the difference when they sold out of the 240 round cans they shipped my 192 w loaded clips. I waited so long 6 months for my order I did not even notice I did not get the 240 round cans, then a check came. I will also buy what I can and need from cmp. SHIPPING is just a evil thing. Most places have a minimum handle\ing charge especially with UPS,FedEx.

Back
Top Bottom