I Lost the 1919 to my Brother

So my dad scouter-rick finally got himself a toy this Christmas and it was the 1919.

Every time my dad gets a new gun, me and my brother fight for "dibs". Which pretty much means " that gun is mine when dad passes on" lol [smile]

In order to call dibs:
1.) My dad, brother, and I have to all be in the same room together
2.) the gun must already be bought and in my dads possession
(my brother and I are very serious about our dibs lol)

Long story short my brother won this time, which sucks cuz as far as I'm concerned that's one of the best guns we have so far!

So, this is where you fellow NESers come in. Being a sister I'm always looking for a way to bug my brother.(but only out of love:p) What gun should I ask my dad to get next that's better than the 1919? I'm also thinking of painting this next one white with silver sparkles!!!! I'm not very picky about what kind of gun it is, but I want a rifle. So pretty much if it goes "bang" I'll be happy[smile]

What do you think???

You seemed to like this one.

abby-o_01-1.jpg

I vote for one of these.

[video=youtube_share;k0s-xYEa0a4]http://youtu.be/k0s-xYEa0a4[/video]

Or if that's too much like Nexus' gun, how about one of these:

[video=youtube_share;nz9fwTD8DWE]http://youtu.be/nz9fwTD8DWE[/video]

Oh wait, that's on my list and I don't want to be scooped.

How about one of these? And you wouldn't need to paint it, it comes already sparkly! [smile] OH!!! Bonus is that traditionally these would have been mounted on a carriage, so you can ask Rick to get you a pony too!!! [laugh]

ColtGatlingGun_Martin.jpg

Abby,
How'd you do on the test you were studying for.

[laugh2]

Why don't you come build your own 1919A4 or a M3? [smile]
If not those, Acme has its SOT and can find you any NFA firearm you want. I hear Dad is getting his MG License soon. [wink]

Abby you would look good in a pink Tank! May be a Sherman or a Patton! With a 50 on top.

i actually did quite well on that test:) lol but also lets keep in mind the price of ammo lol puppy eyes dont work so well when asking for ammo for the .50 haha sooooo as much as i would LOVE to have the .50 it just cant happen any time soon lol but like i said, im not picky hahaha if it goes "bang" you'll see a smile on my face :)

i actually did quite well on that test:) lol but also lets keep in mind the price of ammo lol puppy eyes dont work so well when asking for ammo for the .50 haha sooooo as much as i would LOVE to have the .50 it just cant happen any time soon lol but like i said, im not picky hahaha if it goes "bang" you'll see a smile on my face :)

I think I know a dealer who would get you a good deal on ammo. [smile]

If you go with the gatling gun, you don't need a machinegun license and you can ask for a camel to mount it on.

Camel? She should ask for the English Mastiff in your avatar![grin]

Abby,

Don't you think it's rather disrespectful to pick over your Dad's bones while the body is still warm???

Really!!

I think that the next time I see Rick, I'll suggest to him that he change his Will to donate all his guns to either Comm2A or Boy Scouts . . . that way they could sell them to fund their activities!

Len

So my dad scouter-rick finally got himself a toy this Christmas and it was the 1919.

Every time my dad gets a new gun, me and my brother fight for "dibs". Which pretty much means " that gun is mine when dad passes on" lol [smile]

In order to call dibs:
1.) My dad, brother, and I have to all be in the same room together
2.) the gun must already be bought and in my dads possession
(my brother and I are very serious about our dibs lol)

Long story short my brother won this time, which sucks cuz as far as I'm concerned that's one of the best guns we have so far!

So, this is where you fellow NESers come in. Being a sister I'm always looking for a way to bug my brother.(but only out of love:p) What gun should I ask my dad to get next that's better than the 1919? I'm also thinking of painting this next one white with silver sparkles!!!! I'm not very picky about what kind of gun it is, but I want a rifle. So pretty much if it goes "bang" I'll be happy[smile]

What do you think???

Abby,

Don't you think it's rather disrespectful to pick over your Dad's bones while the body is still warm???

Really!!

I think that the next time I see Rick, I'll suggest to him that he change his Will to donate all his guns to either Comm2A or Boy Scouts . . . that way they could sell them to fund their activities!

Len

Well, most of my family's get togethers often devolve into discussions of which family member it would be most profitable to off...complete with people haggling over whether they'd share out insurance payoffs to co-conspirators. [laugh] Some families' humor just runs a bit darker.

Abby,

Really!!

Len

Lay off her Len.
Before you criticize, don't you think you should know the facts and whether Rick is actually OK with this?

Abby,
We'll either build the next gun together or we'll find what you want. [wink]

Lay off her Len.
Before you criticize, don't you think you should know the facts and whether Rick is actually OK with this?

Abby,
We'll either build the next gun together or we'll find what you want. [wink]

Guys, Len actually had permission to rib her and fair warning that anything she responded was fair game.. There was sarcasm in that post from Len and while it wasn't apparent it was in jest.

Guys, Len actually had permission to rib her and fair warning that anything she responded was fair game.. There was sarcasm in that post from Len and while it wasn't apparent it was in jest.

Well . . . now that you spilled the beans! [laugh]

I was hoping to see a response from Abby before outsiders started to rant and rave about what I posted. [frown]

So much for having a little fun.

Nicole/Adam . . . Abby is a good kid and when I proposed what I posted above to Rick he thought it was a hoot and gave me the go-ahead. Thanks for spoiling the party. [sad]

And Adam, don't you think you should know the background before you start criticizing others for what they post?? [rolleyes]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom