I just sent in a Form 5....lets compare timelines tax vs no tax transfer

jim/boston

NES Member
Picked up a DEWAT last week and submitted the paperwork yesterday. I haven't done a form 5 in years so I'm interested in if there is any difference in approval time. In this case I am having it transferred to my FFL, so no fingerprints (or any of the other "backside" info) required...but many if not most of my form 4 transfers go thru my FFL so it may be a fair comparison.....stay tuned. When the transfer clears I'll post what it is and include pictures...(the only hint is that I've never owned one before) And to any of my NFA pals that have it figured out from my questions last week....keep yer trap shut if you ever want to shoot it!

Follow up to this thread; the form 5 transfer took 19 days. The seller did not receive the form 5 they sent out on Jan 15. When I called last week they told me it transferred Jan 15 and faxed me a copy of the form 5. I picked up my new (well new to me, it was made in 1944) C&R Guidelamp M3 greasegun DEWAT. Now time to file the Form 4 and REWAT my war baby. Pics tomorrow.

Follow up to this thread; the form 5 transfer took 19 days. The seller did not receive the form 5 they sent out on Jan 15. When I called last week they told me it transferred Jan 15 and faxed me a copy of the form 5. I picked up my new (well new to me, it was made in 1944) C&R Guidelamp M3 greasegun DEWAT. Now time to file the Form 4 and REWAT my war baby. Pics tomorrow.
Start looking for extractors. That's the only thing that will ever break. Ask me how I know. Jack.

coupla pics

2whgv95.jpg

2l8c8dw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom