I just really don't know what to say......................Washing feet of protestors, begging for forgiveness? Is this real?

Apparently they are also demanding random people kneel before them on the street. Some random unknown person approaches me or mine and starts demanding things won't go well. They start quote 'white privlege' I'll laugh in their face. From there, Mace will probably be required.

The Webster Police Chief went further. He laid down at a demonstration and put his hands behind his back. How could you even worked for that guy.

Still waiting for the following historic cultures to wash my not exactly kosher piggies:

Ancient Egypt, Babylon, Rome. Etc.
Medieval Inquisition types and most generic Europeans of the middle ages, including Switzerland.
Various Cossaks and other anti semitic pre revolutionary Russian and Eastern European a%%holes.
The Nazis who wiped out all that survived the above, and didnt or couldnt get out already.
The nut jobs in the middle east who have never met me, but hate me to this day for my lineage and my Country.

Did I leave anyone out? Not meaning to offend anyone. Just sayin.
Im not kneeling.

Based on the biblical story of Jesus washing the feet of his disciples. I believe the Pope does or did this at Easter as
well.

Except for the disciples didn’t demand he do it because they felt like Jesus’ great great grand daddy had wronged their great great grand daddy and Jesus needed to make it up to them by publicly disgracing himself. He did it as an example to try and show them that they should be out doing good and serving others...which is exactly the opposite of what’s going on here.

This sort of thing is not to make the oppressed feel better. It's to make the [self-identifying] oppressors feel better.

Today, I saw a car that had most of the window area covered in "BLACK LIVES MATTER" in what appeared to be grease pencil, a la Bart Simpson at the chalkboard.

I can only think that it was self-flagellation, not a message to others (as the "message" could not be read from normal vehicle spacing, only when you got close.

Back
Top Bottom