I just moved to Maine........

Gardiner and that is in Hallowell, Neilsen's, Gary Hamilton is owner and he holds a world record

Congrats!

Gardiner is where my father was born and lived there for like 10 years or so before they moved to MA for who knows what crazy reason. I've visited there to see the old grave stones when I did ancestry research. Oak Grove Cemetery.

good for you mr. al23, you made a recovery of the century over the last few years, you deserve this move and the enjoyment you'll get from it. i'll look forward to some more photos of not just surrounding gun shops, but your local surroundings. maine is a very beautiful state, away from the big, populated cities. congratulations buddy.

You need to check out the Liberal Cup. Don't let the name fool you. Good food and drink. When I'm up in that area I try to hit the place up. Also check out the Black & Tan in Augusta. Big selection of draft beers and once again good food.

Take a trip over to Windsor and check out Hussey's. For a "General Store" they have a fairly large gun section upstairs. Last time I was there they had some nice used revolvers and 1911s.
Yup, My buddy who moved up here last year likes the Liberal Cup a lot

You need to check out the Liberal Cup. Don't let the name fool you. Good food and drink. When I'm up in that area I try to hit the place up. Also check out the Black & Tan in Augusta. Big selection of draft beers and once again good food.

Take a trip over to Windsor and check out Hussey's. For a "General Store" they have a fairly large gun section upstairs. Last time I was there they had some nice used revolvers and 1911s.
I've been to Hussey's a couple of times when I was house hunting in the area a while back. Nice place

Congratulations for getting out of Commiechusetts and heading Down East.

Your friends here behind the iron curtain are jealous. [cheers]

I'm 2 towns South of you in Bowdoinham.

Gary Hamilton is a hoot.
There's a couple of other shops in downtown Augusta that are worth checking out: The Gun Shop on Cony Circle nad T&K Tactical on Water St.

I'm 2 towns South of you in Bowdoinham.

Gary Hamilton is a hoot.
There's a couple of other shops in downtown Augusta that are worth checking out: The Gun Shop on Cony Circle nad T&K Tactical on Water St.
Yes, was there Thursday talking with Gary for a bit. Actually had to go to Express Care the day before for an infection of some sort and his daughter is a NP there and took care of me.
I've been to the Gun Shop a couple of years back. I'll get to them soon

Back
Top Bottom