I just can't buy a Glock.

if you'll buy that 10mm D10 one - pls make sure to report back, i was curious about that one as well, mostly due to its price.
only part that annoys me a bit - that night stalking for reasons difficult to understand has only a fixed rear sight, while d10 has an adjustable one. really, wtf?
True...but the NS has a tritium front night sight. Which is an upgrade and better for carry. If your carrying it you probably don't want those target sights anyway.

I'm not a fan either. I owned one for 12 years, so I know whereof I speak.

There are many things worse than Glocks, though. Like useless threads virtue-signaling about how you're never going to buy a Glock.

Plot twist: I just bought one.

I'm back on Team Gaston, apparently. Lol. I think that age and experience have given me a better appreciation for the engineering and design. Simplicity is sometimes a good thing.

So? We'll give 'er another go!

I hate to admit it, but as mentioned previously, I am probably going to pick up a G19 soon. It pains me to do it, but...reasons.

But, if you ever hear me say I am thinking about buying a Ruger, promise me you will initiate an intervention.
Rugers are great... if they're revolvers...

Either way, we're here to help.

G17, Gen 2. Old-skool.
Wow, haven't seen anyone with a Gen2 in... Actually, I've never seen anyone with a Gen2.
I would have opted for a Gen5 myself, as a lefty, I'm digging the ambi slide stop/release.

Wow, haven't seen anyone with a Gen2 in... Actually, I've never seen anyone with a Gen2.
I would have opted for a Gen5 myself, as a lefty, I'm digging the ambi slide stop/release.

I wanted the old-style one. I held out until I found a winner for sale by another NESer. I didn't want the rails nor the finger grooves, though it's got an adjustable rear sight and an extended silde stop; both of those are fine by me.

If I'm going to get a Glock, I want the most elegant one available. The "extra features" aren't features, for me.

Nothing against them, but ones that interest me are the sorts of guns I would want to get brand new for like $450 or less, give or take. Maybe that's doable in Mass if you know the secret handshake? I do have a plastic full-size Glock trainer, and when I present using muscle memory, the muzzle is pointed high because of the grip angle. Do you find the same?

Gen 4 G34 w/sro
Gen 2 G34, my first Glock. I’ve been told it’s actually a gen 2.5. I dunno

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 12
Back
Top Bottom