I Invited "The Man" Into My Life

Greg

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Was on Rt 9 East Westborough going to Natick on the way to the mall with my boyfriend to buy him (ultimately) a Coach backpack.

This tan Mercedes was doing about 10-20 mph in the left lane(traffic was light,everybody was going maybe 50-60mph) going through Westborough. Got around the car about where the exit to I495 is and seen some cracked out looking black female leaned over to the left gangster style talking to herself.

Told my boyfriend she is just making sure everybody knows she is black by doing this massively overt passive aggressive shit driving.

As I said, I passed her around the I495 exit and didn't think about her again. Then all the sudden around the Ford dealership on East Rt9 she passed me up and everybody else and starts weaving all over the place and slowing down again to almost 20mph in front of me.

Got into the right lane to pass the crack whore again and looked at her while cursing using my best racial insults. Not yelling at her,just in my car,and not really yelling,but angry talking lol

I was so mad I dialed 911,told the story,gave them plate and driver info.They transferred me to Natick PD where I was giving them precise locations and they asked my first name and phone #. By that time I was coming up to the Speen Street exit and had to take it,did not feel like following her and finding out what happens.

So 2 questions..Is the PD going to come to my house and raid me for calling the police on a POC ?

And how can I find out what if anything happened ?

I really believed she was going to hurt somebody. Normally I don't GAF what somebody does as long as they only hurt themselves,but when other lives are in danger,I spring into action !

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
IMNSHO what you did was OK. I cannot imagine the PD coming back to you. You did what you could. I would not worry about finding out what happened.

Had a similar situation myself. I'm not one to call the man in, but I did call 911 to report a car headed up an exit ramp the wrong way onto Rt. 2. Don't remember how much info they took, but I never heard back from the PD. The incident made the papers so I found out what happened. The elderly wrong-way driver ended up dying in a head-on crash before the police could stop them. They got the road closed at the next exit and were working their way toward the driver when she? creamed one of the last vehicles that got through. [sad]

headednorth

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I dont think Ive ever called 911 and not regretted it later. Revere PD hung up on me once when a kid hit the car I was driving and didnt stop. Another time I witnessed a hit and run and it wasnt good enough that I gave them the street and general area along with the make ,model and plate number of the guy. They wanted an exact f*cking address of where I was and where the accident occurred. I pretty much only call if something ungodly is happening. I swear they find the biggest a**h***s in the entire PD and have them answer 911 calls.

Broccoli Iglesias

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Was on Rt 9 East Westborough going to Natick on the way to the mall with my boyfriend to buy him (ultimately) a Coach backpack.

This tan Mercedes was doing about 10-20 mph in the left lane(traffic was light,everybody was going maybe 50-60mph) going through Westborough. Got around the car about where the exit to I495 is and seen some cracked out looking black female leaned over to the left gangster style talking to herself.

Told my boyfriend she is just making sure everybody knows she is black by doing this massively overt passive aggressive shit driving.

As I said, I passed her around the I495 exit and didn't think about her again. Then all the sudden around the Ford dealership on East Rt9 she passed me up and everybody else and starts weaving all over the place and slowing down again to almost 20mph in front of me.

Got into the right lane to pass the crack whore again and looked at her while cursing using my best racial insults. Not yelling at her,just in my car,and not really yelling,but angry talking lol

I was so mad I dialed 911,told the story,gave them plate and driver info.They transferred me to Natick PD where I was giving them precise locations and they asked my first name and phone #. By that time I was coming up to the Speen Street exit and had to take it,did not feel like following her and finding out what happens.

So 2 questions..Is the PD going to come to my house and raid me for calling the police on a POC ?

And how can I find out what if anything happened ?

I really believed she was going to hurt somebody. Normally I don't GAF what somebody does as long as they only hurt themselves,but when other lives are in danger,I spring into action !
Hide your dog. Just in case.

The only time I had a similar situation was driving through Plympton, MA. I clearly had a drunk driver infront of me, and knew that 99% of the time there was a trooper hanging out near where Acme Armament used to be.

As we drove by, the trooper was there. I pulled over, pointed at the car and he said "god damnit, not again. I know her" turned the lights on and went after the driver.

To answer your question, NO. The PoPo will not come visit you. Maybe if they caught her and she has to go to court they will let you know they might call you. But that's about it.

ben1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Had a similar experience several years ago. I was with my wife and another couple. This driver on 495 south was all over the highway half in lanes going from one side of the road go the other and over into the breakdown lanes. My friend called 911 while I drove and they patched him thru to the state trooper that was closest. We talked directly to him and he finally said “i see them now”. Then in the median behind a bush we saw a trooper turn on his lights and start to pull out. Unfortunately at the exact same time he turned on his lights the erratic driver came upon traffic and slammed into the cars in front of them. The trooper said we could keep going and dispatch took his info in case they needed to contact him as a witness. He never got a call and we never found out what happened. I just hope no one got hurt and wish we had been a minute quicker. In either case I think you did the right thing.

Cipher

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Rt 9 in the Westborough area is always a shitshow. I have called in quite a few drivers going from Computer Drive towards the ramp and they usually just transfer me over to State police, I give a plate ,and that's that.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
actually you do the air intake for the heating / cooling system, which us usually by the inspection sticker at the hood/cowl area.
That's where you pour two bottles of Liquid Ass when someone Article 15's your best performer for NO valid reason but to create drama and destroy an entire unit's morale for their own amusement, too.

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If it's not a parody thread then I'm definitely confused.

OP going to jail.

Had to speak with the fuzz after one of the home invasions a few years ago. That was a little weird. (Baby sitters husband turned out to be a drug dealer that pissed off another dealer)

mwalsh9152

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've called on a few drunks in the past. "What makes you think they're intoxicated?"
Well, hes in the fast lane....now hes in the breakdown lane. Now hes in the middle lane.

Never been called back.

Greg

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
If it's not a parody thread then I'm definitely confused.

OP going to jail.

Had to speak with the fuzz after one of the home invasions a few years ago. That was a little weird. (Baby sitters husband turned out to be a drug dealer that pissed off another dealer)
I could do a good parody thread,but this isn't one.

Started searching around and I guess other than going to or calling the police station, I have to wait for the police logs to be published. It looks like Natick is a month behind.

Everything I typed happened exactly like I typed it,except replace boyfriend with girlfriend lol

Obie1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0

Started searching around and I guess other than going to or calling the police station, I have to wait for the police logs to be published. It looks like Natick is a month behind.

Everything I typed happened exactly like I typed it,except replace boyfriend with girlfriend lol
Now I'm even more confused. Is that what the Q means?

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Gotcha. Being bi is no big deal these days. There are a bunch of members here with a wide spectrum of "social" orientations and except for that one guy they're fine folks.

Unless there was a bored cop RIGHT there, I'm about positive they ignored the call. Unless it's ME at the wheel with one headlight out they don't seem too interested until they SEE extreme driving.

Mountain

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
No worries, and you did the right thing.

Made a similar call on my way back from ski race league at the Wa. Person ahead of me going about 25 in a 35 but repeatedly weaving way into the opposing lane on 31. Almost hit two cars in a row, so I called 911. PD intercepted within less than a minute.

Top Bottom