I hope GOAL is ready because the MA state legislature is back in session.

I love that quote, there are people who are not mentally ill who shoot people. Really? That's pretty effing stupid. You don't shoot or attempt to kill anyone unless you're effing crazy or it's self defense.

heard a lovely quote this morning on someone saying something along the lines of "If people are using assault weapons as target and sport rifles, then have them keep them at the gun range and not in their homes".

i cant even believe people are this stupid.

If people use sports cars to drive to work, then have them keep them at work.

What an a**h***.

Citizen, stop! Let me show you how much I care about you!
police_tank_2.jpg

Thermite is easy to make at home.

I really want to change the "AR" in "AR-15." I keep getting asked what the AR stands for, and I mumble my answer... [frown]

Using Forum Runner. Please excuse spelling errors, formatting, and absent links.

I really want to change the "AR" in "AR-15." I keep getting asked what the AR stands for, and I mumble my answer... [frown]

Using Forum Runner. Please excuse spelling errors, formatting, and absent links.

Don't know why you would mumble, it stands for Armalite, not assault rifle.

Not "Assault Rifle" -- Armalite.

Edit: Damn, ultra beaten to it!

BOHICA...

Murray said the focus of gun control legislation should be on limiting access to assault weapons that the average citizen doesn’t need, and on gun trafficking.

“We know where the illegal guns come from,” she said. “We need to stop them from coming in so that the urban centers don’t continue to have the violence with the young street gangs. But more importantly we have to look at what kind of weapons are acceptable in a society that cares about each other.”

Found this article while searching the web. Some scary stuff the ma legislature will try to pass.

http://www.wickedlocal.com/randolph...y-during-private-meeting?zc_p=0#axzz2GsPmUJPg

Good find.

"Clearly we have to cut down on illegal guns, but we also have to be looking at whether or not there are too many legal guns out there,” Linsky said.

Wow. Just wow.

Sen. Sonia Chang-Diaz (D-Boston) said she heard a lot of “creative” ideas in the meeting, including an “intriguing one” to require gun owners to purchase liability insurance.

Which would have prevented Newtown in what way?

Get ready to cross the streams because Gozer and his minions have just opened the gates.

Last edited:
​​Linsky said, highlighting instead a law in Hawaii that requires gun permit applicants to sign a release for their mental health records.

Can I please see their mental health records when they run for office.

“I don’t know if you need the big weapons to kill deer, or to go hunting, and a lot of the people in my district depend on what they kill. They eat what they kill, so it’s not necessarily sport. But we can’t continue to have proliferation of these kinds of weapons here,” Murray said

So this elected official doesn't even know the laws in her own state. The only firearm legal to hunt with in MA is a shotgun you dumb b^^^^^

Linsky's bio says he graduated from BC law. If I were the dean of BC law I'd be checking into that as a possible fraudulent claim because I don't see how he could have passed Con Law II given the stuff that he's proposing.

This article sums up pretty well that the objective is basically a culture war on gun owners.
I find this particulalry offensive:
Having worked on gun control issues for 14 years in the House, Linsky said the mass shooting of elementary school students and teachers in Newtown, Conn. was not the impetus for his push, but acknowledged it has played a role in “inspiring” many of his colleagues who have been pushed by constituents to action.
So he's basically admitting to opportunistically capitalizing on this tragedy.

“I don’t know if you need the big weapons to kill deer, or to go hunting, and a lot of the people in my district depend on what they kill. They eat what they kill, so it’s not necessarily sport. But we can’t continue to have proliferation of these kinds of weapons here,” Murray said

So this elected official doesn't even know the laws in her own state. The only firearm legal to hunt with in MA is a shotgun you dumb b^^^^^

Seriously? You can only hunt in MA with a shotgun?

The worst part is Linsky knows every one of his proposals is already law in MA. He is such a soulless wretched lying POS. "We need to limit the number of legal guns" FU, Linsky. we need to limit lying fascist bastards.

That liability insurance BS has been proposed by Toomey from Cambridge for the last two sessions.

They all admit all the violence is due inner city gangs, but also admit they will do nothing to stop the gang culture. Because that is where they get their votes!

I'm so sick of this "mental health" business being spouted off. It is ridiculous to think that someone who sees a shrink or takes some kind of anti-anxiety medication would be any more inclined to do something irrational, in fact they most likely (as adults) have already realized what their issues are and are seeking to fix them. Really do they have to latch onto every last vestige of completely asinine theory and propose another useless and potentially intrusive new way to fulfill their agenda???? It just continues to be this misguided, irrational parade of uninformed politicians and news media based on hypothesis and sensationalism.

Can I please see their mental health records when they run for office.[/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT]
[/SIZE]

[/QUOTE]

Well idk about you guys, but I just fired off a letter to my rep. I hope this gets shelved, I can't move just yet.

Back
Top Bottom