I hope GOAL is ready because the MA state legislature is back in session.

And guess what they have as a priority? I'm sure you all saw this coming.

http://www.wbur.org/2013/01/02/mass-opens-legislative-session

“I’m not ready to demonize the mentally ill,” Murray said emphatically. “There are people who are not mentally ill who shoot people, as we know.”

Murray said the focus of gun control legislation should be on limiting access to assault weapons that the average citizen doesn’t need, and on gun trafficking.

“We know where the illegal guns come from,” she said. “We need to stop them from coming in so that the urban centers don’t continue to have the violence with the young street gangs. But more importantly we have to look at what kind of weapons are acceptable in a society that cares about each other.”

In other words, people with LTC's are going to get bent over.

we should introduce a bill to make American Idol the official Massachusetts TV show; then a competing bill to make it Dancing with the Stars.

This should tie up the Great and General Court, after the proponents of each get into why their show is better, for the entire legislative session.

Last edited:
Funny right there admitting the urban centers have a gun problem, the non urban centers where guns roam free dont have a problem, tell me more about that lady.

“We need to stop them from coming in so that the urban centers don’t continue to have the violence with the young street gangs. But more importantly we have to look at what kind of weapons are acceptable in a society that cares about each other.”

This shows how ****ed up their mindset is. It's "more important to regulate the guns" than it is to deal with violent crime problems.

-Mike

“I’m not ready to demonize the mentally ill,” Murray said emphatically. “There are people who are not mentally ill who shoot people, as we know.”

And there are MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of gun owners who don't shoot people either! F this clown.

But more importantly we have to look at what kind of weapons are acceptable in a society that cares about each other.
What an a**h***.

Citizen, stop! Let me show you how much I care about you!
police_tank_2.jpg

If she knows where the "illegal guns are coming fom" that are causing violence in the "urban centers" with the "young street gangs" maybe she should start there and leave us the frig alone. UFMCISLSBALASMFHUF!!! yeah I can translate that for you....boy she pisses me off!!

- - - Updated - - -

Molatov's and IED's. The crew will have to abandon the vehicle eventually.
frickin hilarious[rofl]

This shows how ****ed up their mindset is. It's "more important to regulate the guns" than it is to deal with violent crime problems.

-Mike

Yup. It's also this mindset that I have been nervous about. How they're so quick to blame guns is just baffling to me and it really makes me nauseous Shit I know tons of FUDDs that don't think like this ****ing idiot.

I've already told my family that if the legislators put through any stupid laws we are moving to NH. I already own a second home in NH and would make it our permanent address and sell my current house, I'm really tired of this state.

She doesn't want to demonize the mentally ill?

By its very definition, isn't there a significant degree of derangement necessary for ANYONE to go on a killing spree? Sane people don't commit murder! DUH!

I agree to an extent with the desire not to demonize the "mentally ill".
Depending on definition, anyone who ever sought help from a grief counselor could be "tagged" as that.

Now, if someone has been required to go to a facility by the court, that's a different matter.
That a whole other set of rights that I *also* don't want to see violated.
To deny someone their right to 2A due to frivolous things would not only be unjust, it would also discourage people who could be helped for minor issues from seeking help.

These folks need to watch one gang documentary, or episode of Gangland and see if they still think guns cause gang violence. There has been gang violence since Day 1, long before they started buying guns.

Meh, Me:You = Preacher:Choir

Quote on NPR this morning "you're not required to apply for a gun license, it's a voluntary act". Is he from VT?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Let's see -

1. we can't/won't hold criminals accountable for illegal gun purchases and subsrquent crimes
2. we're not willing to prosecute straw purchasers, too much trouble
3. we're not about to enforce current laws, the judges will never go for that and 'ties their hands'
3. don't want to 'demonize' the mentally ill (political speak - we're not going to invest any money in the system and we can't access healthcare records so this one's off the table too)

What's left?

I will turn in my Guns when I see all the COPS lining up doing the same. Until then ( Yawn ) Oh and Murray I ain't average you retard..I pay you're salary you scum bag. And another thing you mentioned mental illness

Let me guess, and of course it is just a guess, what is you're weekly dose of Prescribed med's? Vicodin? Percocet? or Oxycontin? I mean you read like a Paranoid Dope if there ever was one.

heard a lovely quote this morning on someone saying something along the lines of "If people are using assault weapons as target and sport rifles, then have them keep them at the gun range and not in their homes".

i cant even believe people are this stupid.

Back
Top Bottom