I have no use for this, but I want one.

Commercial ammo for these guns is not great.

You have to reload to enjoy these revolvers and get the most out of them.
The commercial ammo is fine, You would quickly go broke shooting it though. Every non reloader 500 owner, the gun eventually turns into something that rots in the safe. 460, 500, etc are quite literally reloader only guns....

Do we all buy things we need?
Some time we buy things for fun.
to this point....I have an S&W 500 Mag with a 4 inch barrel. I think I got it three years ago. It's never been to the range.

This was purely a case of want and not need.

Anyway, If I ever go to Alaska I already know what handgun I will bring....lmfao...

In my life I have had multiple traumatic injuries, broken bones and well over 2000 stitches implants and of course surgeries.

at times I lived alone and found myself in a new world trying to navigate with lucky one good hand.

amazing life lessons!

be careful with your self!

In my life I have had multiple traumatic injuries, broken bones and well over 2000 stitches implants and of course surgeries.

at times I lived alone and found myself in a new world trying to navigate with lucky one good hand.

amazing life lessons!

I need to say nothing was from carelessness with a firearm!

Most were when I was younger and you think you are invincible... dirt bikes, street bikes, getting crashed into by idiots. And climbing.

also, when you are young don’t have to much to drink around bikers wearing colors.

If you buy a 500 SW, you can send these guys a message and they will turn it into a revolving rifle

amazing life lessons!

Yep. A proper ass wipe is critical...

Looking back , I don’t know how I got through it!
It was a tough time!!
The Strength to Persevere can be very strong, almost as strong as the strength to "Never seek help from another"...

I have survived an am a glutton for punishment!
I have put down guy’s twice my size .

when my mom finally died and I was 16 ( long process, it was cancer)) my family fell apart. I was not accepted by many people. And I had anger most would not understand.
I dropped out of HS and working hard put myself though school.
I was accepted by independent bikers at 16.
I was drilled on the importance of doing better.
I was fearless when young, and scary.
I worked hard and am an amazing artist/jeweler/ gemologist. I have been working with my employer for 25yrs! And make $$
Not bad for a drop-out.
I fear nothing, I have seen it all.

thanks for letting me rant

The commercial ammo is fine, You would quickly go broke shooting it though. Every non reloader 500 owner, the gun eventually turns into something that rots in the safe. 460, 500, etc are quite literally reloader only guns....
I would make an exception for the 460 if you are willing to shoot .45 Colt from it. I probably shoot 10 times as much .45 Colt through my 460V as I do .454 Casull and .460 S&W Magnum. Not only because it is a heck of a lot cheaper, but because it is so much fun to shoot .45 Colt from a gun that makes it feel like .22 lr :). While commercial .45 Colt isn’t exactly cheap, it could be had for under 50 cpr “back in the olden days”. The ability to shoot .45 Colt is one of the prime reasons I went with the 460V, since I’m not a reloader.

Back
Top Bottom