• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I have a problem.

Last but not least was this guy I got from Tractor supply. My wife was totally ok with this.

View attachment 275323

That must be a nice feeling to have so much space in the safe that you can lay a rifle flat horizontally. At your current acquisition rate, all that powder, mags, and ammo will be out of the safe in two years. Enjoy all that extra space while you can.

Bedroom safe instead of free standing safe.

Attachments

• 11EDCCBC-2F10-4A3B-8E7B-97C62267C40B.jpeg
    11EDCCBC-2F10-4A3B-8E7B-97C62267C40B.jpeg
    38.9 KB · Views: 16
Ha ha ha. You are never going to make it to next year without buying a revolver. Funny stuff.

Yeah i'm still thinking about that Performance Center S&W 627 and maybe a Henry lever action big boy in matching caliber.
I don't have a lever action either.

But seriously, i'm most likely saving up for a precision rifle. The TC compass is a temporary cheaper fix for precision shooting.
I'm going the custom route with a Bighorn TL3 minuteman action with Rock Creek custom 26" barrel ad some modular frame that i have not pick out yet. (Bighorn TL3 "Minuteman" Barreled Action)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom