I have a problem!

The only cure I have been able to find was to buy a new Camaro SS as a diversion.

Nah, my wife thought my '65 Cobra replica, then my 600rwhp "Terminator" Cobra was going to be a diversion.[laugh] Nope, now I find myself selling off spare parts to buy even more guns![laugh]

Start getting obsessed with ammo - It'll be the next currency.

Alll ready there!

Studying up on prices so I can intelligently stock up. So far I need 22lr, 380 & 9.
i have a 22/45, sr9, lcp, 10/22. Next buy will be remmington 870 & ar15. I am trying to get all the necessary arms for the big breakdown, I know I watch to many shows like walking dead, revolution ,

I am in the same boat...LTC 3 months ago after not shooting for years and have 3 in the safe already. Obsessed and don't know how to make it stop. At the range twice a week and bleeding cash. Ironically it all started when the wife decided she wanted an LTC herself.

Is there such a thing as GA (guns anonymous)?

Ever since my first gun purchase early this year I have become obsessed with firearms. I want to shoot, look at, clean, or read about firearms all the time. I love the smell of gun oil in the morning!

Is there any hope for me?

Salvation can be found in a green membership

Back
Top Bottom