I hate you Post Office employee...whoever you are!!!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I won my first Karma the other day, a 30 round pre-ban from a generous N.H. member. I was pretty psyched, I've never won anything good before.

I come back from a job and sitting on my desk is an empty envelope inside a post office plastic bag saying my package was damaged. Damaged my *** it was ripped open at the top and the magazine was gone. The bag had a generic apology saying how hard the US post office works and a stamp saying "Received in Framingham Damaged".

In the off chance the person who stole it sees this I hope you take that mag to the range and round #30 riccochets and takes both your nuts off! Then after you recover and go back to work I hope you decide to steal someone elses stuff and open a box full of aids tainted needles and you stick yourself!

Theives suck

Luckily the sender insured the package, still sucks though!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I won my first Karma the other day, a 30 round pre-ban from a generous N.H. member. I was pretty psyched, I've never won anything good before.

I come back from a job and sitting on my desk is an empty envelope inside a post office plastic bag saying my package was damaged. Damaged my *** it was ripped open at the top and the magazine was gone. The bag had a generic apology saying how hard the US post office works and a stamp saying "Received in Framingham Damaged".

In the off chance the person who stole it sees this I hope you take that mag to the range and round #30 riccochets and takes both your nuts off! Then after you recover and go back to work I hope you decide to steal someone elses stuff and open a box full of aids tainted needles and you stick yourself!

Theives suck

There's a joke about a nutless postal service employee who is told that the workday starts at 04:30 but he can come in at 07:00, with the explanation that they stand around and scratch their nuts for the first three and a half hours so he may as well sleep in.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Posting here does nothing.

Filing a mail theft complaint with the US Postal Inspection Service might help though.

http://ehome.uspis.gov/mailtheft/mlntrcvd.aspx

I'd consider calling the local PD for information too.

Venting on NES will not bother the thief - the above might.
The sender had insurance on the package and already filed a claim. I just felt like posting a rant for everyone elses entertainment.

Golddiggie

NES Member
Rating - 97.6%
40   1   0
If it was sent via flat rate, it's insured for at least $50 value.

I'd file a claim, and file for theft, since the contents were stolen (most likely by a PO worker).

IMO, 90-95% of the people at the USPS are inept morons.

The sender had insurance on the package and already filed a claim. I just felt like posting a rant for everyone elses entertainment.
You should have put that in the opening post.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
One has nothing to do with the other.

Insurance covers the money lost.

Filing a mail theft complaint helps catch the thief.

If you cannot be bothered to file a complaint to ask the USPS to investigate mail theft and put the crook in jail, you are an enabler and thus a big part of the problem.

It's a free country, so please do whatever you want... but people who do not report mail theft should not whine about it either.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
One has nothing to do with the other.

Insurance covers the money lost.

Filing a mail theft complaint helps catch the thief.

If you cannot be bothered to file a complaint to ask the USPS to investigate mail theft and put the crook in jail, you are an enabler and thus a big part of the problem.

It's a free country, so please do whatever you want... but people who do not report mail theft should not whine about it either.
I'll do that tonight. I've never had anything stolen from the mail before so I didn't know I needed to do that. I figured since the sender had insurance and filed a claim it would be taken care of on his end.

StevieP

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many places can it have stopped between NH and Framingham? Two or three? How many other 30-round magazines got lost such that they can't find yours? Wouldn't you think (unless it really was stolen), that it'd be sitting in a "lost & found" box somewhere around Lowell?

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
well since is potentially a felony for the postal employee to have it....report it to the postal service. Maybe they will F him up good

GaryO

NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
well since is potentially a felony for the postal employee to have it....report it to the postal service. Maybe they will F him up good
And a unicorn will fly by crapping out $50 gold pieces.[wink]
Do you really think they will be breaking down doors in the middle of the night to find one pre ban mag?

Rating - 100%
11   0   0

MisterHappy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
On the 16 yard line, shootin' for the Lewis!
I would report it.

The USPS takes that stuff seriously, and the fact that it's a "sensitive" item (in Mass, at least) makes it more of an issue.

My local carrier's vehicle was hit by another car, and the USPS Inspectors were there like flies on pants.

Go get em.

BTW, Fram is my PO, too.....

Canndo

NES Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
OP. PM me your address. I'll send you one of my preban 30 rounders.

This is is how Karma should work.

Bam!!! Instant Karma [wink]

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I hate to burst your bubble but it's most likely that the package got caught in a sorting machine than a P.O. employee ripped it open and stole it.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Dont be surprised if it shows up. I have had a few damaged packages that the content showed up a couple days later in an envelope with another apology.

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Out of the hundreds of packages I've received over the years, only once did I get the envelope, in ripped open condition, with the contents missing.
The missing item was a Zippo lighter with an S&W logo.
Coincidence ???
Makes me think they're x-raying the packages and selectively stealing stuff that appears to be gun related.

KBCraig

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sent a book, two t-shirts, and four bags of candy to my kids via Express Mail.

When it got there, it had been opend and re-sealed and only contained one t-shirt and one bag of candy.

Yes, I did all the reporting and filing. No insurance, since it was only about $20 worth and I had no receipts, but I was still pissed off.

GaryO

NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Out of the hundreds of packages I've received over the years, only once did I get the envelope, in ripped open condition, with the contents missing.
The missing item was a Zippo lighter with an S&W logo.
Coincidence ???
Makes me think they're x-raying the packages and selectively stealing stuff that appears to be gun related.
Makes sense, the only thing that has gotten lost for me was a bag of stripper clips I sold on ebay. I sent them in a padded sealed and taped shut mailer. The guy that purchased them received an empty mailer that had been opened and clips removed. The PO claimed the envelope must have ripped open but to me it looked like it was done with a razor.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
My GT FFL/gunsmith won't use USPS for anything in his business. He's told me horror stories of customers shipping him BIG coin items only to show up empty. Yikes. Can you imagine loosing a SAA or something?

I've never really had too many problems personally. Once my motor vehicle registration never got delivered. That was a PITA but it may have been the DMV. They don't exactly have the best track record either. Also apparently someone likes to read my BluePress before putting it in my mail box but I don't feel too violated. I just wonder if it's chicks or guns they want to check out? Hopefully both.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
How many places can it have stopped between NH and Framingham? Two or three? How many other 30-round magazines got lost such that they can't find yours? Wouldn't you think (unless it really was stolen), that it'd be sitting in a "lost & found" box somewhere around Lowell?
I also lost a pre-ban 30 rd mag to the USPS thieves from a karma giveaway. The sender filled out the forms to no avail.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Makes sense, the only thing that has gotten lost for me was a bag of stripper clips I sold on ebay. I sent them in a padded sealed and taped shut mailer. The guy that purchased them received an empty mailer that had been opened and clips removed. The PO claimed the envelope must have ripped open but to me it looked like it was done with a razor.
That's kind of what this was like. Maybe not a razor blade but only one side of the envelope was open in a neat straight line. So it didn't get stuck and torn open, in fact the envelope was in mint condition other than the tear.

Top Bottom