• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I Had to do it!!!....Best Pizza

I haven't been there in a few years since I moved out of town, but Morena's in Wakefeld, MA was great, especially the square Sicilian style.

And there was a place in Melrose Square that was awesome. I think it was Caruso's. Little old Italian guy, one man operation. Tremendous pizza. I think it;'s long gone....

Top 3:
Neko's of New York in Framingham (the Brooklyn)
Volo's in Swampscott (get the Detroit style)
Kosta's in Needham (Margherita, extra crispy)

You know, there's a place in Boston, maybe Beacon Hill? I've never been, and I don't know the name, but it's absolutely legendary here on NES...

Which one do you go to? I tried the one in Burlington and it didn't seem as good as the one I've been to in Connecticutt. Still very good of course, just not quite perfect.
Yeah Connecticut's are the better ones. I'll make the trip once or twice a month for a little gambling at Mohegan Sun and stop at Frank's.
Burlington Mall is pretty good, but not as good. I think it's the water. New York City has great pizza too... because of the water.

1597363601968.png

Last edited:
you’ve never has Sbarro or CiCi’s I take it.

lynwood for me. But I grew up on bar pizza wrapped in 2 plates and a brown kraft paper bag.
Oh ya had them both. Honestly didn’t think either was that bad. I know good food for sure and would go for it over the alternative any day. But I could eat the food off the floor and be happy. When I used to work the bars in Boston there was this joint just in between Faneuil hall and haymarket. A corner store run by Arabs. Place was an absolute cesspool. They made the worst f’n pizza in the world. We ate it every Friday and Saturday night. [rofl]

Funny thing the Santarpio family lived in Medfield friend grew up with them too bad they didn't open one in Medfield it has crappy pizza.

Back
Top Bottom